entry requirements Watch

jjade
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
is the entry requirements in pharmacy really high? do they accept key skills what if you dont meet those grades will hertsfordshire allow you to do pharmacy with lower grades such as ccc? Please help me
Pop_tart
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by jjade)
is the entry requirements in pharmacy really high? do they accept key skills what if you dont meet those grades will hertsfordshire allow you to do pharmacy with lower grades such as ccc? Please help me
Ring them up and ask! all answers given here are just assumptions in the end.
sorry, I hope I don't sound mean but it's hertfordshire who will make the decisions so if you just ring them and ask;
- what are the average requirements for pharmacy?
- What if I dont meet the requirements is it possible to get in with lower grades?
- Is it possible to get into pharmacy with CCC?

things like that and see what they say.. Hopefully someone who does pharmacy might be able to show you how he/she got it.. perhaps that helps as well :yep:
ooga
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
320 points to include GCE A Level chemistry at grade B and at least one other science at A Level grade C. - those are the entry requirements. I can't see them letting you in with three C's (Which makes 240 UCAS points., that is 80 points below your offer. Saying that, you will have your AS levels too, and Herts are very leniant.

Just go for it.
Darth Maul
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I don't want to sound like a prat or know it all.

But individual universities have different entry requirements. Check their websites and do other stuff.
Pop_tart
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Darth Maul)
I don't want to sound like a prat or know it all.

But individual universities have different entry requirements. Check their websites and do other stuff.
And that's exactly why this thread is in the ''University of Hertfordshire'' forum.
So yeah, you do sound stupid.:yep:
Darth Maul
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Pop_tart)
And that's exactly why this thread is in the ''University of Hertfordshire'' forum.
So yeah, you do sound stupid.:yep:
Erm ?

I won't neg you for that but.

What does it matter if this is the ''University of Hertfordshire'' forum?

OP could have checked that site. And used the search function to find out if they lower entry requirements.

To be honest with a little bit of intelligence this thread could have been avoided.

Clogging up this forum and making more work for the administrators. Completely unnecessary.
Pop_tart
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Darth Maul)
Erm ?

I won't neg you for that but.

What does it matter if this is the ''University of Hertfordshire'' forum?

OP could have checked that site. And used the search function to find out if they lower entry requirements.

To be honest with a little bit of intelligence this thread could have been avoided.

Clogging up this forum and making more work for the administrators. Completely unnecessary.
The OP asked for the entry requirements in pharmacy at the University of Hertfordshire. Then you said that individual universities have different entry requirements so he has to check their websites and do other stuff.
The OP didn't ask for entry requirements of other universities, just Hertfordshire. I'm sure the OP understands that different universities might have different entry requirements..

and common! ''this thread could have been avoided. Clogging up this forum and making more work for the administrators. Completely unnecessary'' - I think that counts for at least 25% (if not more) of all posts on this forum..
sorry but you are just being difficult -_- :yep:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All subjects Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Jun '19
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 12 Oct '19
    All Subjects Postgraduate
    Wed, 6 Nov '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (481)
37.84%
No - but I will (98)
7.71%
No - I don't want to (88)
6.92%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (604)
47.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed