Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    what do you wreckon the grade boundaries will be for as edechel phy 1, 2 and 3 (neuclear if possible)

ReputationRep:
    well...

ReputationRep:
    No examboard called edechel i'm afraid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Narin)
    No examboard called edechel i'm afraid.
    oh now i understand , lucaz means edexcel ................... :rolleyes: (jk)
    well the grade boundaries are normally like 70% for an A roughly , cant help you any more than that, you can tell for yrself if it was a hard paper then it might be abit lower but i dont think even if it was an easy paper will go much higher than about 76%, normally early 70s i believe.

ReputationRep:
    Isnt it normally 80% for an A, 70/% for a B, 60% for a C, 50% for a D, 40% for an E and lower for a U.
    So out of a total of 300 thats, 240/300 for an A, 210/300 for a B, 180/300 for a C and so on, well thats the UMS marks, Usually the raw marks from the exams are changed into marks which can be changed to add up to 300/600

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geekypoo)
    Isnt it normally 80% for an A, 70/% for a B, 60% for a C, 50% for a D, 40% for an E and lower for a U.
    So out of a total of 300 thats, 240/300 for an A, 210/300 for a B, 180/300 for a C and so on, well thats the UMS marks, Usually the raw marks from the exams are changed into marks which can be changed to add up to 300/600
    well done :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    We are talking in terms of raw marks, where the percentage needed to gain a grade is much lower sometimes (for Physics at least) than the UMS score itself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geekypoo)
    You answered your own question lol

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 11, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.