This discussion is closed.
northern_lass
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by lessthanthree)
my daddy whips 'em out fast.

Mine are going to be buggers, I can tell. They poke up, cut my jaw to bits, then decide no, thanks, we'll snuggle down here a bit longer. and promptly settle until the next time :mad:
same!!! mines made my whole jaw ache! theyv decided to move again now, and have already had loads of painkillers so i darnt have ne more!!
Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
You really need some clove oil! It toally numbs it so you don't feel anything.
northern_lass
Rep:
?
(Original post by Juno)
You really need some clove oil! It toally numbs it so you don't feel anything.
ill go and get some tomoro, thanku!
Mishael
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by northern_lass)
same!!! mines made my whole jaw ache! theyv decided to move again now, and have already had loads of painkillers so i darnt have ne more!!
Exactly the same with me - they yank a bit of my gum apart, then stay put for a month or two, then yank a bit more loose. And all my gum is all flappy and stuff and food gets suck behind it.

Lovely!
clairey87
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
My dentist told me to try not to use anything to kill the pain so I just grin and bear it. Sometimes I can't help but have some ibuprofen though because they make my whole head ache
eurasianfeline
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
mine started coming out when i was 12...stopped after a bit. started again recently and now they're stopped again. and the pain always kills me.

i guess i should get them removed...perhaps after exams.
Sugar_Puff_Fairy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Mine have been really bad this week, so I went to the Dentist. He gave me antibiotics for some reason, painkillers and a numbing mouthwash, coz I can't have them out for a month or so. Only problem is, I have lost my sense of taste coz of the mouthwash!
northern_lass
Rep:
?
i woke up this morning and they had given me a migrain now my whole head is aching
Mishael
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Mine has really started hurting over the last few days. I have to keep taking ibuprofen to concentrate to revise and sit exams The gum has all swollen up and it's all red and now I can't open my mouth properly - do you think it might be infected or is this just to be expected with wisdom teeth? I think I'll go to the dentist tomorrow and make sure I haven't got any food stuck in the gum or anything.
x-lolly-x
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
My wisdom teeth are killing me! I end up chewing all my food with my wisdom teeth as it helps ease the pain. I chew gum a lot and that sometimes helps. Now i know how babies feel lol
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (199)
27.95%
No (513)
72.05%

Watched Threads