The Student Room Group

What does 'rnrn' mean?

In various reviews and forums on tinternet it says 'rnrn' or 'rnrnl' just randomly in text. WHAT does it mean???:confused:

EG:

this is my favourite lush product, I love the smell and they way it stay on your skine. It turns the water a wonderful yellow colour which is like bathing in sunshine. rnrnI know there have been comments in the past about the stains that some ballistics leave on the bath - its easy to get rid off - just use a small amount of a lush soap that contains lots of lemon to clean the bath - comes off in a jiffy :biggrin: rnrnI LOVE LUSH XXXX

mmmm absolutely delcious, it smells heavenly and scented my skin all day!rnrngreat for toffee and honey lovers!! xx
Reply 2

haha, dont think thats quite what they mean, but thanks for trying :smile:
KingJoe
In various reviews and forums on tinternet it says 'rnrn' or 'rnrnl' just randomly in text. WHAT does it mean???:confused:

Not one I've seen before - can you give us an example for some context?
Reply 4
Like ARGHHH
Reply 5
Illusionary
Not one I've seen before - can you give us an example for some context?

this is my favourite lush product, I love the smell and they way it stay on your skine. It turns the water a wonderful yellow colour which is like bathing in sunshine. rnrnI know there have been comments in the past about the stains that some ballistics leave on the bath - its easy to get rid off - just use a small amount of a lush soap that contains lots of lemon to clean the bath - comes off in a jiffy :biggrin: rnrnI LOVE LUSH XXXX

mmmm absolutely delcious, it smells heavenly and scented my skin all day!rnrngreat for toffee and honey lovers!! xx
I think that looks like a programming error. "\r\n" is a fairly standard escape sequence for a carriage return (start 'typing' from the beginning of the line) followed my a newline (move to the next line). Somewhere along the line the slashes are being stripped, so a paragraph break from hitting the enter key twice gets rendered as 'rnrn'.
Reply 7
TheUnbeliever
I think that looks like a programming error. "\r\n" is a fairly standard escape sequence for a carriage return (start 'typing' from the beginning of the line) followed my a newline (move to the next line). Somewhere along the line the slashes are being stripped, so a paragraph break from hitting the enter key twice gets rendered as 'rnrn'.

This I would say because looking at where the "rnrn" are it looks as though they have typed enter twice.
Original post by EverydaySuprhro
rnrn means right now right now, like someone feels really strongly about something and wants to let others know, its also the equivalent of doing: <---- THIS!!! READ THIS!!! / THIS!!! DO THIS!!! As for rnrnl, I have no bloody idea.

You revived a six year old thread for that?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending