Psychic Sharon Neill failing on The Kelly Show Watch

Lamasamaka
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Hi all,

I'm watching Dara O'Briain's live show on DVD (Dara O'Briain Talks Funny) and he has repeated a joke he mentioned on Live at the Apollo.

Last time, he said he couldn't mention a name for legal reasons, but on the DVD he has.

Basically, he says he was on an Irish talk show called the Kelly Show and his fellow guest was a psychic famous in Ireland called Sharon Neill (known as the blind psychic) who apparently turned to the audience and asked if anybody had lost a 'Mary'.

Anyway, she apparently failed miserably and the host even pointed it out.

Does anybody know of a way to see a clip of it? I really really want to see it but it seems very difficult.

+Rep every month until 2015 to anybody who can help
cantgetmewithcold
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I had a "reading" from Sharon lastnight and it was abysmal. Couldnt have been colder if it were on ice. I wont even waste time typing the full details of the ten minute cold reading she tried to give me before announcing "I CANT DO IT". On a good note she didnt have the cheek to charge me (i wouldnt have payed anyway) but did have over three blind stabs in the dark before admitting it. Went abit like this "i have a william here and you were very close to him" Me - "no dont know any Williams never have" Sharon - "Ok you have strong connections to a man in uniform" Me - "er NO" Sharon - "I cant do it sorry" i then made a hasty escape with purse intact. She was the worst i have ever seen :-O i couldnt belive it. My wee finger is more psychic then her :-( wasted journey and childcare. Please dont waste your time on this joke people.
Craig_D
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

Pause it at around 55 seconds, and tell me that it doesn't look like a parody on Father Ted?
freccle
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Have to say I had an amazing reading with her just after my mum died but then I had another a couple of months ago that was total crap
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Didn't understand a word said on the video but the audience get what they paid for - the inane ramblings of a blind woman...
oliviadarragh
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I have to say that Sharon Neill is the biggest con artist out there! I've been to so many readings which I've had great readings at, but this one is most definitely the worst I've ever been to!! My reading today was awful. She was so bad that I knew from the start that I could have done better myself!! There was nothing throughout the reading that could have related to me in any way. Its no wonder she demands a deposit upfront and asks for the money at the start of the reading!! My sister was to go in next but I told her to keep her money!! Sharon knew i was not happy, yet she didn't have the decency to even offer me my money back!! Please everybody don't be fooled by this cold con artist, I have to say she was the worst I have ever been to. You might as well throw your £30 in the fire!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (249)
38.97%
No - but I will (44)
6.89%
No - I don't want to (47)
7.36%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (299)
46.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed