Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How'd it go? I did AQA. Did anyone else get C,C,C for one of the Qs, I did, but each of my friends got something different...
    Gawd results day is going to be awful lol
    Anyway write your thoughts

ReputationRep:
    I got CCC! The one about "Willy Timm", or whatever his ridiculous name was? If so, then yeah, the example was C and I put C for both of the other ones. He said the bus was really reliable, and there were lots of parks in the city, or something of that nature.

ReputationRep:
    Yesyesyes!!! Even the school boff got that one wrong! He said that you could catch the (reliable) bus to Umva or whatever it was called, he didn't like travelling by car and from Umva you could get to Dortmund or Koln. So yay hopefully I got that right. Also the other Q was A) Aircrafts are noisy B) Not many shops C) Lots of lovely parks. It said in the first sentence about grunplaces, so I guessed that meant parks, and also he said some people thought aeroplanes were noisy but he didn't and also that there were lots of shops. So process of elimination led to C,C,C. Also for the Richtig/Falsch one, did u get all of them to be Richtig or Falsch apart from the last box which was Nicht Im Text??? Lol I'm panicking because I really want an A*, and my teacher will hang, draw and quarter me if I don't!

ReputationRep:
    I can't remember what I got in the R/F/? Q, apart from the last one was nicht im text. I think I lost most marks on the question with the blind guy in car.

ReputationRep:
    Me too that one was really weird. For one of those I identified the bit it was talking about but didn't understand it, so I copied it out onto the answer line lol. Hopefully I'll be okay! I'll be really p!ssed off if I don't get an A*, I got 300 out of 360 pointswise in the mock, but you need 320 for an A*. I tried to go to town on the writing as well. Did you put that the waiter caught up with the woman because he thought she'd left her book? Because some people wrote that he thought she was stealing it, although I could've sworn it didn't say that...

ReputationRep:
    I remember I had two nichts im text.

ReputationRep:
    I got one nicht im Text, I think it was the last one and it said something like "The concert is staying in Vienna for three weeks."

I also really want an A*! It's the only subject I care about. I know I got one wrong though - in the same question I didn't know what "anderthalb" meant, and it turns out it's "one and a half", and therefore it was Richtig! But I put Falsch, dammit. Still, hopefully I did the rest OK.

ReputationRep:
    I got CBC because I thought he said he travelled by "Wagen".

Oh, and I got 1 nicht im text - same as Daniel.

ReputationRep:
    He said he didn't travel in Wagen :P

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. London Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.