Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Opinions?

Personally I see no need in turning the board into a 'political' front with loads of different pointless factions..

(omg, I sound like an old man ) This has also saved me making the 'party in favour of abolishing all parties'

ReputationRep:
    Nobody feel politically passionate enough to defend their party?

ReputationRep:
    I'm a member of the "Party!" party. And we like to PartaaaaaY!!!! woo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theone)
    Opinions?

Personally I see no need in turning the board into a 'political' front with loads of different pointless factions..
    what happened to liberty?

ReputationRep:
    Opinions?

(omg, I sound like an old man ) This has also saved me making the 'party in favour of aboloshing all parties'
    Well the whole point to GOT is that it's not meant to be taken that seriously. The idea behind it to begin w/ was that it was a joke against all the other partys popping up here and there, since it has gained some popularity we are running w/ it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kalandraka)
    I'm a member of the "Party!" party. And we like to PartaaaaaY!!!! woo!
    You should start a "Partaaay" party.

ReputationRep:
    Opinions?

(omg, I sound like an old man ) This has also saved me making the 'party in favour of aboloshing all parties'
    why get rid of them

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, i've got no probs with parties made for a laugh

ReputationRep:
    Opinions?

Don't be stupid!
    Why should they be banned? Most of the members, including two mods, are part of a party anyway, and if you don't like it simply don't look at it. There's no reason to stop the parties especially The Way - you know it makes sense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    Don't be stupid!
    Why should they be banned? Most of the members, including two mods, are part of a party anyway, and if you don't like it simply don't look at it. There's no reason to stop the parties especially The Way - you know it makes sense.
    Why should they continue? And i'll never pledge allegiance to the way...

ReputationRep:
    Why should they continue? And i'll never pledge allegiance to the way...
    Because there are many members of UKL that belong to parties, mostly to ours, may I add, and there is absolutely no reason for them to stop. What have they ever done to you? Like I said before - if you don't like it don't look at it.

ReputationRep:
    Because there are many members of UKL that belong to parties, mostly to ours, may I add, and there is absolutely no reason for them to stop. What have they ever done to you? Like I said before - if you don't like it don't look at it.
    JOIN THE GOT!

ReputationRep:
    Don't be stupid!
    I think 'The Way' is useful to show us which members are insecure enough to join a party which praises Mr White. That is why I am Allied to the party, but not a member, I would never join a party such as that one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    JOIN THE GOT!
    Join The Way - you know it makes sense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    I think 'The Way' is useful to show us which members are insecure enough to join a party which praises Mr White. That is why I am Allied to the party, but not a member, I would never join a party such as that one.
    Contradiction?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    JOIN THE GOT!
    I don't exactly think I qualify

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Contradiction?
    no, I am not a member of any party.

ReputationRep:
    I don't exactly think I qualify
    Explain...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    Well why are you an ally then?
    And joining a party doesn't mean we are insecure, more like being an ally is insecure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Explain...
    GOT = Girls on Top?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.