Turn on thread page Beta

Abolish the Parties? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    'The Way' wants you Lord H, well id love to have you in our party anyway, and no,im not insecure, i just think our party is quite powerful,one of the main reasons i joined...So yes,join 'The Way' and youd be highly appreciated, appreciated more than the other so called parties.
    No, I have pledged alliegence to the NAMOAPAPIDGAT Party.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    No, I have pledged alliegence to the NAMOAPAPIDGAT Party.
    nooooooo!!! ok fine Lord H, be like that. Break my heart. Its in 4 pieces now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    nooooooo!!! ok fine Lord H, be like that. Break my heart. Its in 4 pieces now
    Why don't you leave the Mr White Fanatical Society and join the Namoapapidgat Party?

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you leave the Mr White Fanatical Society and join the Namoapapidgat Party?
    i cant do that because i dont like being unfaithful BUT you can join our party you know. if not, your quite mean and i now feel like crying because i didnt ever think youd say no to me...*cries in corner of room*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    i cant do that because i dont like being unfaithful BUT you can join our party you know. if not, your quite mean and i now feel like crying because i didnt ever think youd say no to me...*cries in corner of room*
    I don't want to join a party that praises Mr White!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    *hugs her*

ReputationRep:
    I don't want to join a party that praises Mr White!
    we dont 'praise' Mr White,hes just the leader, any successful party always has a leader to solve any problems that arise and other things...and plus, immmm in the party! how can you not want to be in a party with meee???*shakes head* i feel quite sad Lord H,i had faith on you

ReputationRep:
    Urgh.

Lord Huntroyde - you continue to disgust me.

Long live the ORIGINAL party, the ALP.

ReputationRep:
    Because your party is weak.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    we dont 'praise' Mr White,hes just the leader, any successful party always has a leader to solve any problems that arise and other things...and plus, immmm in the party! how can you not want to be in a party with meee???*shakes head* i feel quite sad Lord H,i had faith on you
    I would have thought the mr White Fanatical Socirty would be Fanatical about Mr White.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toffee)
    But more popular than the ALP!

ReputationRep:
    Popularity and strength are not the same thing.

ReputationRep:
    yes,and your party is doing just great isnt it. Leave Lord H alone (lord H: Anne-Marie is sticking up for you,join our party and youll see more of this)

ReputationRep:
    Popularity and strength are not the same thing.
    and what's so strong about the ALP?

ReputationRep:
    Doesnt your signature say that you have one member - yourself?

ReputationRep:
    and what's so strong about the ALP?
    Together Blamps and I could rule the world if we wanted to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    yes,and your party is doing just great isnt it. Leave Lord H alone (lord H: Anne-Marie is sticking up for you,join our party and youll see more of this)
    Wow, you are sticking up for Lord Huntroyde. Omg, I might have to find a reporter to cover this story.

ReputationRep:
    Personally, I see no point in joining a party. The only people with power on this forum are the moderators.

Although, If you did join a party I would recommend speaking to MrWhite.

ReputationRep:
    Doesnt your signature say that you have one member - yourself?
    Yes but Blamps is very but blamps is very unpopular and no one knows who you are

ReputationRep:
    Wow, you are sticking up for Lord Huntroyde. Omg, I might have to find a reporter to cover this story.
    so? you have a problem with me sticking up for him?im a nice person. unlike some people around here. (lord H: Join our party)

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.