Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    Yes but Blamps is very but blamps is very unpopular and no one knows who you are
    You'd be surprised.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    Personally, I see no point in joining a party. The only people with power on this forum are the moderators.

Although, If you did join a party I would recommend speaking to MrWhite.
    Have you left Mr White's party?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    Personally, I see no point in joining a party. The only people with power on this forum are the moderators.

Although, If you did join a party I would recommend speaking to MrWhite.
    exactly Ralfskini. Well said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    so? you have a problem with me sticking up for him?im a nice person. unlike some people around here. (lord H: Join our party)
    I'm not joining any party, just being anti-ALP.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not joining any party, just being anti-ALP.
    *starts to cry all over again* well,i want you to know that if you change your mind. I'll-all of us,will always want you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    *starts to cry all over again* well,i want you to know that if you change your mind. I'll-all of us,will always want you
    If u really want him, leave the party.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    If u really want him, leave the party.
    the whole point of this is to get him to join our party, i 'want him' because i think hes cool, but then i think your cool aswell...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    the whole point of this is to get him to join our party, i 'want him' because i think hes cool, but then i think your cool aswell...
    cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    I'll reconsider at 3000 posts.

ReputationRep:
    I'll reconsider at 3000 posts.
    3000 ehh? hmm you're not far from that...dont worry, ill start pestering you as soon as you hit 3000

ReputationRep:
    Looking back through this thread, I can see that there is some confusion regarding the name of my party. 'The White Fantatical Society' seems to create the impression that the singular purpose of the Way is to worship me. Whereas it is asked that members respect my importance and that of the Inner Circle, this is not the sole principle. As such, to eliminate confusion, the society is no longer known by as 'The Mr White Fanatical Society, but instead is to be permanently known as 'The Way'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Looking back through this thread, I can see that there is some confusion regarding the name of my party. 'The White Fantatical Society' seems to create the impression that the singular purpose of the Way is to worship me. Whereas it is asked that members respect my importance and that of the Inner Circle, this is not the sole principle. As such, to eliminate confusion, the society is no longer known by as 'The Mr White Fanatical Society, but instead is to be permanently known as 'The Way'.
    If I were to join I wouldn't want to join right at the bottom.

ReputationRep:
    ur falling in to temptation

ReputationRep:
    You were at the bottom before because you were simply an associate. Requesting membership would grant you the title of 'Chevalier Elect' (higher than a Provost).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    You were at the bottom before because you were simply an associate. Requesting membership would grant you the title of 'Chevalier Elect' (higher than a Provost).
    and what would my future opportunities be?

ReputationRep:
    not good, he did it to me as well, as soon as u lose the sig, he drops ur promotion chances

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    not good, he did it to me as well, as soon as u lose the sig, he drops ur promotion chances
    know he wouldnt! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Depends on how dedicated you are. Advocation of the Way to a great extent may result in internal advancement.

ReputationRep:
    bearing in mind Ralfskini, of your Inner Circle, has left the Way

ReputationRep:
    bearing in mind Ralfskini, of your Inner Circle, has left the Way
    thats only because he does not want to be part of any party, but like he said before,if anyone was to join a party, hed want you to speak to Mr White...

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.