The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Lord Huntroyde
bearing in mind Ralfskini, of your Inner Circle, has left the Way

I was not informed of that. Are you certain?
Reply 101
Mr White
I was not informed of that. Are you certain?

hmm i THINK he has..he did say something about it before...hmm
Reply 102
Ralfskini
Personally, I see no point in joining a party. The only people with power on this forum are the moderators.

Although, If you did join a party I would recommend speaking to MrWhite.

Your proof. And he no longer has your name in his sig.
Reply 103
Lord Huntroyde
Your proof. And he no longer has your name in his sig.

That is unfortunate. The Circle 6 must remain complete. I shall consider which individual deserves advancement.
Reply 104
Mr White
That is unfortunate. The Circle 6 must remain complete. I shall consider which individual deserves advancement.

It must be Anna, she is loyal, persistent and has srved you well.
Reply 105
Lord Huntroyde
It must be Anna, she is loyal, persistent and has srved you well.

That is my decision. Unless you are a member, you have no say with regards to inter-party politics.
Reply 106
Mr White
That is my decision. Unless you are a member, you have no say with regards to inter-party politics.

I am advising you.
Reply 107
Lord Huntroyde
I am advising you.

Now that you are a member, I'll take it into consideration.
Reply 108
Mr White
Now that you are a member, I'll take it into consideration.

There we go, sig updated.
Reply 109
Lord Huntroyde
There we go, sig updated.

Wonderful. The Way has gained a powerful ally.
Reply 110
Mr White
Wonderful. The Way has gained a powerful ally.

heyyyy this great guys! Lord H is a part of us!!! excellent! :biggrin:
Reply 111
Anna
heyyyy this great guys! Lord H is a part of us!!! excellent! :biggrin:

Ur a;ll making a powerful mistake
Reply 112
Ur a;ll making a powerful mistake

go on 2776,be a part of us and you'll know how powerful we really are :wink:
Reply 113
Anna
go on 2776,be a part of us and you'll know how powerful we really are :wink:

maybe, but i respect the girls on the forum thetrefore i am in the GOT party. Why dont u join us?
Reply 114
maybe, but i respect the girls on the forum thetrefore i am in the GOT party. Why dont u join us?

hmmm i like being a part of the powerful party, which is ours. I understand you respect the OTHER girls but so does our party. Our party does not show any kind of disrespect towards any girls (i am one you know)our party still respects them all. You being a part of us means you'll be powerful and you'll still be able to show all the respect you want. :smile:
Reply 115
Anna
hmmm i like being a part of the powerful party, which is ours. I understand you respect the OTHER girls but so does our party. Our party does not show any kind of disrespect towards any girls (i am one you know)our party still respects them all. You being a part of us means you'll be powerful and you'll still be able to show all the respect you want. :smile:

I am well aware u are a girl. Ur buff avatar says it all :biggrin: . However I reckon Whitey's group is rather "all worship me" stuff. But our group shows equality, and respect. UNlike the rather rigid type system u currently have
Reply 116
im wondering whether to join a party or not but i dont think they should go
Reply 117
I am well aware u are a girl. Ur buff avatar says it all :biggrin: . However I reckon Whitey's group is rather "all worship me" stuff. But our group shows equality, and respect. UNlike the rather rigid type system u currently have

The Way is lead by Mr White, but we do not worship him. It is based on respect.
Reply 118

its not 'all worship me' stuff, you dont see me kissing anyone ass,its just a matter of who is the most powerful, which is us at the mo. Its up to you BUT, i want you know,that if you change your mind, we'll be more than happy to have you. :smile:
Reply 119
Anna
its not 'all worship me' stuff, you dont see me kissing anyone ass,its just a matter of who is the most powerful, which is us at the mo.

lol, no it's not. The mods are the most powerful and there's nothing you can do about it.

Latest

Trending

Trending