Should I forgive him? Watch

ILoveOrangeJuice
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
I became friends with my ex's cousin and we've been texting each other a lot and hes really nice, he's training to be a military officer so currently in London. He's been sending me naughty Pictures and didn't ask for one in return for ages, but eventually did so I sent him one, everything was going great. The next day he sends me more naughty picture of him self and then soon after that I get another picture message back, but it turned out it was the pic I had sent him. The message below it said "shes a right filithy slut, she wants me" I was like ??? he texted back saying oh **** im so sorry I left my phone on the side and one of the lads thought it would be funny to send you that message so you would think I had sent it to other people. I didnt reply he texted me 20-30 odd times saying sorry in the space of half an hour and I still didn't reply because I was really hurt, but I eventually did reply saying what do you want me so say it was obviously my fault for trusting you.

He still kept apologising, then he texted me saying this is how much you mean to me I'm gonna come home and see you on my weekend home when Im supposed to be going home to see my family, I've told them something come up and Ill be abit late coming home, he also said that he'd really begun to like me in a deep way and that he knew it wasn't possible just from a couple of texts and pictures and that he hoped we could sort this out. But the thing is from my experience with men in the past Ive become really cautious all the time and I do like him too I just don't know whether hes being serious or just playing??
GristlySausage
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
no you shouldnt.
Insanesabre
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Sounds like hes just messing you about, if hes a relation of your ex then there is a chance there is more of a joke to this than what is fair.

So end of the day I would say cut your losses, and try to move past it.
dhokes
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by ILoveOrangeJuice)
I became friends with my ex's cousin and we've been texting each other a lot and hes really nice, he's training to be a military officer so currently in London. He's been sending me naughty Pictures and didn't ask for one in return for ages, but eventually did so I sent him one, everything was going great. The next day he sends me more naughty picture of him self and then soon after that I get another picture message back, but it turned out it was the pic I had sent him. The message below it said "shes a right filithy slut, she wants me" I was like ??? he texted back saying oh **** im so sorry I left my phone on the side and one of the lads thought it would be funny to send you that message so you would think I had sent it to other people. I didnt reply he texted me 20-30 odd times saying sorry in the space of half an hour and I still didn't reply because I was really hurt, but I eventually did reply saying what do you want me so say it was obviously my fault for trusting you.

He still kept apologising, then he texted me saying this is how much you mean to me I'm gonna come home and see you on my weekend home when Im supposed to be going home to see my family, I've told them something come up and Ill be abit late coming home, he also said that he'd really begun to like me in a deep way and that he knew it wasn't possible just from a couple of texts and pictures and that he hoped we could sort this out. But the thing is from my experience with men in the past Ive become really cautious all the time and I do like him too I just don't know whether hes being serious or just playing??
Me neither. Maybe you should try to move on.
ILoveOrangeJuice
Rep:
?
I am trying to...I just wish men weren't complete dicks sometimes.
Irrelevance
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
No.
Rucklo
Badges: 13
Report 9 years ago
I am trying to...I just wish men weren't complete dicks sometimes.
He could be telling the truth?

Iv'e had stuff end because people have decided to make stuff up that was totally false about me. Give him a chance.
Yawn11
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Naaahh screw him seriously. He was obviously about to send it to someone else and messed up by clickin too fast.

Nice lips btw
EskimoJo
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
What if he was being honest and really liked you? Why would you send naughty pics if you've been badly hurt in the past, think men are complete dicks and wasn't in a serious relationship?

ILoveOrangeJuice
Rep:
?
(Original post by EskimoJo)
What if he was being honest and really liked you? Why would you send naughty pics if you've been badly hurt in the past, think men are complete dicks and wasn't in a serious relationship?

I havent sent any naughty Pics to any guys previously, well apart from my ex and thats it
lm_wfc
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Your ex's cousin?
EskimoJo
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I havent sent any naughty Pics to any guys previously, well apart from my ex and thats it
So you decided to start this after being hurt? :indiff:
Hectristic
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Should you forgive him? Yes
Is he bragging about you to his mates and hoping to get laid? Yes
ILoveOrangeJuice
Rep:
?
(Original post by lm_wfc)
Your ex's cousin?

no different guy
Semi-pro-evo
Report 9 years ago
:iiam:

Can i ask what were these pictures like? I mean if his friends had seen them all, would you be ok meeting them all if you started something with him? Not great if they were introduced by your muffin and not your face.

Sounds like you are getting played, ask him.
blueshoes123
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
In my experience military boys are quite laddish so he may be telling the truth.
Gibbonbyte
Report 9 years ago
If you're sending "naughty" pictures of yourself to someone you haven't met, you've earned the right to be called a dirty slut.
Lefty Leo
Badges: 10
Report 9 years ago
Return the favour :p: Send around a bunch of his pics.

Don't take my advice seriously, that might start off a chain reaction where he sends around all your pictures.
elixira
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Gibbonbyte)
If you're sending "naughty" pictures of yourself to someone you haven't met, you've earned the right to be called a dirty slut.
:yep:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (112)
38.89%
No - but I will (13)
4.51%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.94%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (143)
49.65%

Watched Threads