Asda chicken licker caught! :O Watch

Soulless Beauty
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by Times Online)
Police are investigating an undercover film that shows a supermarket worker licking fresh chickens before putting them back on sale at an Asda store.

The mobile phone footage also shows the man wreaking havoc in the aisles during his night shifts, urinating in a bin in the gentlemen’s lavatory, playing cricket with food items, smashing eggs and setting off fire extinguishers.

The man who called himself Adeel Ayub is dressed in Asda’s distinctive green uniform, as he laughs and gloats about his behaviour at the firm’s Fulwood store in Preston, Lancashire. This store was picked by Asda bosses to feature in a new TV advertising campaign which was filmed in May.

The worker is also observed wrecking furniture in a staff room, slashing the coats of colleagues and filming firefighters responding to a false alarm.

His spree, thought to have been filmed by a colleague over several night shifts, led to the closure of the staffroom and a £50 reward from the company for information about the damage.

Mr Ayub, who worked for the company from 2005 to last year, is also spotted returning to the store this year wearing a hoodie and stamping his feet on fresh ready-to-cook chickens in the chiller unit.

He also rips open the plastic wrapping around one of the chickens, pokes his fingers in the flesh and licks the breast before returning the bird to the shelf.

His antics were uncovered after the film was left anonymously in a brown envelope at a local newspaper. Asda was handed a copy and immediately called in police.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6836026.ece

(Original post by Comment Box)
Brian O Cinneide wrote:
Anybody for pork or bacon, lads.
:rofl:
Enchanté
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
:lolwut:
Strange.
Samz
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
ohlol, yuckkk! there are some seriously weird people around..
xTazx
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Am I the only one who secretly appreciates the absolute crazy of someone going into Asda at night, stamping on chickens, hands on hips and laughing maniacally into the moon?
sk88
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
lol i watched a video on this eariler..
cunningstunt87
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I thought it was funny
Aphotic Cosmos
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
What the hell?
_xAnonymous
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
What a disguting man.
yoyo462001
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Lol finally the cops can put a close on this case!
Norfolkadam
Badges: 15
Report 9 years ago
I saw the video earlier and I was disgusted. The poor people in that store that had to clean up after him, he's nothing better than a mindless vandal who will most likely never be employed again in his life.

I'm normally not one for saying things like "I hope he gets severely punished" but he is a complete and utter donkhead and I certainly hope he is severely punished.
joey11223
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
licking raw chicken eh...salmonella ftw
Soulless Beauty
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by xTazx)
Am I the only one who secretly appreciates the absolute crazy of someone going into Asda at night, stamping on chickens, hands on hips and laughing maniacally into the moon?

I can just imagine a hairy Asian dude draped in a toga stealing into my local Asda, his face dripping with green paint reading the store name .... feverishly banging and rumping his wee little hips against headless chickens and screaming maniacally as he reaches his climax....

azn-wonder91
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
ewwww manz gonna get bare Ecoli!!!
Leighthesim
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
lol!!! this is quite funny and strange.

Although i do feel sorry for who ever had to clean up after him, i certainly wouldn't want to clean up after something like that.
Darth Maul
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
OMG

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww.
thethinker
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
What a good man, cleaning ADSA chicken with his saliva.
ma2k5
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I can only worry that, this will cause a craze - and another adeel is not far away from us
Muckamuck
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
God, that's really unpleasant
Holamigo
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
This is pretty weird tbh!!! The man must have known he would of been on camera!?!?
Rosie0914
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I love this thread title! It just seems so... surreal.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (61)
37.42%
No - but I will (6)
3.68%
No - I don't want to (10)
6.13%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (86)
52.76%

Watched Threads