Turn on thread page Beta

What is your opinion of me being the only celebrity on uk learning? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    Oooh, sounds exciting! What award have you got?
    it is mainly prizes and that im still waitin to get some of them.I came second and got over £1000 worth of stuff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    it is mainly prizes and that im still waitin to get some of them.I came second and got over £1000 worth of stuff
    Second in what exactly? You seem to be avoiding the question everyone's asking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahaydenuk)
    I would like to know, as well.

ReputationRep:
    Your famous - yeah right!

Two of my friends are in a band that has just been signed by universal records - they have been paid £500,000 already and I wouldnt consider them famous yet - you are no where near that level.

He came second in a bravery award - yes you may have your pic in a magazine but so what? Anyway who reads that magazine you mentioned? I've never heard of it.

Get some modesty you idiot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)

Two of my friends are in a band that has just been signed by universal records - they have been paid £500,000 already and I wouldnt consider them famous yet - you are no where near that level.

He came second in a bravery award - yes you may have your pic in a magazine but so what? Anyway who reads that magazine you mentioned? I've never heard of it.

Don't be mean.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahaydenuk)
    2nd in a bravery award

ReputationRep:

He didn't even do anything I would consider brave - it was because his sister died of cancer - that is obviously a real bad thing and you have my sympathy but that happens to hundreds of people across the world every day.

ReputationRep:

your friends are celebritys.Do you actually no the meaning of the word.just because im not the worlds most popular celeb dont mean im not a celeb does it?

ReputationRep:
    He didn't even do anything I would consider brave - it was because his sister died of cancer - that is obviously a real bad thing and you have my sympathy but that happens to hundreds of people across the world every day.
    it is what has happened before and after that

ReputationRep:
    your friends are celebritys.Do you actually no the meaning of the word.just because im not the worlds most popular celeb dont mean im not a celeb does it?

Lets all be honest with ourselves here. You were actually joking when you said you were a celebrity, right? I have never heard of you before.

But that doesn't matter. You won an award for being brave so congratulations. Enjoy it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    Lets all be honest with ourselves here. You were actually joking when you said you were a celebrity, right? I have never heard of you before.

But that doesn't matter. You won an award for being brave so congratulations. Enjoy it.
    of course i was jokin im just saying it for effect

ReputationRep:
    They are no celebritys - no one has heard of them. I'm not saying they won't be in the future but certainly arn't yet.

I think everyone has been in magazines / newspapers / won prizes at some point in their live - that does not make you a celebrity.

Plus even if you was (which you are not), I think your a complete **** for going around bragging about it and having that stupid signature.

ReputationRep:
    They are no celebritys - no one has heard of them. I'm not saying they won't be in the future but certainly arn't yet.

I think everyone has been in magazines / newspapers / won prizes at some point in their live - that does not make you a celebrity.

Plus even if you was (which you are not), I think your a complete **** for going around bragging about it and having that stupid signature.
    you need to chill

ReputationRep:
    you need to chill
    i wish i was famous

but who knows when im older i could be (i hope)

ReputationRep:

He's a 13 year old kid ffs.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kildare)
    So? What's your point?

Does that mean it's ok for him to brag and not have any modesty?

ReputationRep:
    i no im 13 why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    So? What's your point?

for god sake are you guys all grumpy.Surely you have done something and you have told people about.Werent you once a kid

ReputationRep:
    Well he's not going to be a very popular 13 year old with that kinda modesty!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    So? What's your point?

He's just a joking around.... Sure it would be better if was nice and humble about the whole thing, but why should older, supposedly more mature people decide and just rip it out of him. It's not big, it's not clever, and it certainly doesn't achieve anything.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.