Turn on thread page Beta

What is your opinion of me being the only celebrity on uk learning? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    for god sake are you guys all grumpy.Surely you have done something and you have told people about.Werent you once a kid
    i was telling you what happened just cause i sayed celebrity does not mean i am one does it?i know and so do all of you no im not a celeb so why are you all carrying on moaning at me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    for god sake are you guys all grumpy.Surely you have done something and you have told people about.Werent you once a kid
    there is a difference between telling people about something and saying "I am famous, everyone worship me because I am so great, please only one pic at a time, everyone adores me" kinda attitude.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kildare)
    and it certainly doesn't achieve anything.
    Doesn't it?

He might learn a lesson about discretion and it might limit his "celebrity status" to one thread instead of taking over other threads.

ReputationRep:
    you no what f**k it ive had enough the signature goes and no one ever mention the award again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    there is a difference between telling people about something and saying "I am famous, everyone worship me because I am so great, please only one pic at a time, everyone adores me" kinda attitude.
    once again i was jokin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    Doesn't it?

He might learn a lesson about discretion and it might limit his "celebrity status" to one thread instead of taking over other threads.
    Well just say, "O.k Eric, well done on your award but if you really want to show you deserved it you should have some modesty and humility". Just saying "no you're not famous or brave and no you haven't done anything worthwile in your life so shut your face" isn't going to help.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't say that. I kept my opinion to myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kildare)
    Well just say, "O.k Eric, well done on your award but if you really want to show you deserved it you should have some modesty and humility". Just saying "no you're not famous or brave and no you haven't done anything worthwile in your life so shut your face" isn't going to help.
    look forget about the award stuff im going back to my old self with the polls and all that

and sorry to everyone who i annoyed i was just being a stupid bit*h as usual so sorry.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.