Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    what do you think is the best song to sing in pub karaoke when your drunk and just wanna have fun

i think bohemian rhapsody with me and three of my mates, best song in the world for that

ReputationRep:
    Killing me softly - Fugees.

has to be the Fugees version so you can pretend to be Wyclef "one time" Jean. You know you want to...

ReputationRep:
    Karaoke is on my list of things to do that I have never done before - for the summer after my final A-Level exams. It's not an actual list by the way, just a mental list. I'm looking forward to it.

ReputationRep:
    its great fun, trust me, don't bother with dynamics just bawl it out its great, especially if done in falsetto

ReputationRep:
    Karaoke is loads of fun. I like to sing Blondie songs mostly.

I did manage to embarass myself a bit last time I went. I sang 'endless love' - Diana Ross and Lionel Richie on my own. Apparently, I wouldn't let anyone else get on stage with me and insisted on singing both parts. Alcohol is a bad thing sometimes

ReputationRep:
    bohemian rhapsody was murdered by 4 guys the other night.
    I really don't think that it is a song suited for drunken singing.
    Tainted love however....it is GREAT fun with a friend.
    ***** is a fun song as well.

ReputationRep:
    Zombie (The Cranberries) is theeee best karaoke song ever - that and Perfect by Fairground Attraction

ReputationRep:
    i thought so too

ReputationRep:
    On holiday worryingly i managed 5 song disasters!
    The time of my life!
    I will survive
    Summer of 69
    Living on a prayer
    daydream beleiever

Shameful i know!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 8, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.