A confusing situation Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Hi, I suppose I should explain the background a little first. I'm an 18 year old fella, sorta middling looks I think. I'm more an academic person than a sports person, and I wouldn't be the kinda guy to have had much luck with girls [they've really only ever wanted to be "friends". I hate that sentence. ]
There's this girl that I've always been really close friends with. She use to go to my school, then left and we're going to my school formal together, and a wedding next year. She's smart and funny and looks amazing. I really like her, but I don't know what to do, whether or not I should say to her at the formal. Sometimes I think she does like me, but I don't know. What do you think?
Aatiqah
Badges: 0
Report 9 years ago
If you're going to the formal together and a wedding, it looks pretty hopeful! Go for it if you can, if she says she just wants to be friends then fine but you'll never know if you don't try! Good luck!
Double Agent
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Firstly, this isnt a health related question. Secondly, just ask her out. Today.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (293)
37.61%
No - but I will (56)
7.19%
No - I don't want to (56)
7.19%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (374)
48.01%

Watched Threads