The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

x-Disenchanted-x
Morbidly obese and ECSTATIC :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Rolls out :smile:

I expected to see something like this on your profile:

rue99
yes i do get angry at people who say stupid things and yes i am a feminist because i believe in equality between sexes, are you going to call me a lesbian too because of that?

You might be a lesbian. :erm:

x-Disenchanted-x
Morbidly obese and ECSTATIC :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Rolls out :smile:

Massive.
acid8000
You might be a lesbian. :erm:

Massive.

:rofl: carol ann duffy
Reply 183
I'm curvy? Size 10/12 and I wouldn't call it fat or thin :eek:
slim and finally content. i do envy the really curvy girls though tbh lol
I think alot of girls do say that they love their curves because they're in denial.

Personally, I'm a size 14 and I'm getting slightly unhappy about certain parts of my body. But I certainly wouldn't suit being thin (size 6/8 IMO). So definately curvy and happy.

The average size of a woman has gone up over the last few decades and is now a 16. But whatever size you are...if you're happy then who should care but you?
I'm size 10, and I'm happy with it. I'd rather be a size 8, but that's a personal preference. :dontknow:
I think that i'm in between skinny and curvy as i'm a perfect size 10....but i'm happy.....:smile:
Reply 188
Not another fat vs. skinny debate. :rolleyes: Anyway, I'd rather be curvy and happy, as long as you're referring to the proper meaning of 'curvy' rather than as a euphemism for 'fat'.
Reply 189
i wouldnt consider size16 curvy really. im a size 8-10 and still have plenty of curves. curves is the waist/hip ratio not rolls or generally having excess fat. although i guess if i had to chose between the 2. id rather be a size 16 and happy.
Reply 190
midas
Excuse me? Anyone above 5' who is a size 6 has the body of an 8 year old boy?

I'm sorry but that's ******** - I'm a 6/8, granted I'm only 5'2 but my mum is 5'6" and she's a size 4. And yes, we both eat more than enough, thanks.

I still don't get why it's okay to be abusive towards naturally skinny people and yet if you think obesity is bad you're "fattist".

(sigh. edited because my quoting skills are fail >.< )

I don't care call me fat all you want and i wasn't trying to be offensive, but to be honest, i don't know any girls taller than about 5' that are a size 6 naturally, all the ones i've seen basically look ill, you know beign able to count ribs and see all the knobly bits on the spine.

If you have to starve yourself to get down to that size it's unhealthy, if you're natrually that size then good for you.

But girls are supposed to have 20+% bodyfat to be "healthy"
Reply 191
x y z
Not another fat vs. skinny debate. :rolleyes: Anyway, I'd rather be curvy and happy, as long as you're referring to the proper meaning of 'curvy' rather than as a euphemism for 'fat'.

Lol.

When i was thinking skinny vs fat i got the image of a massive deathmatch of gladiatorial proportions.
Reply 192
Bobo1234
I'd much rather be thin and happy, and I know I'm a guy but still, if I weighed more than about 10.5 stone I'd be pretty unhappy tbh...

How tall are you?

Because my mate is 6'2/3 and he looks like a streak of lightning yet he weights 14 stone.

One of my mates play rugby and weights 15 stone but still looks athletic(not fat).
flowermaster91
I expected to see something like this on your profile:

In that case, I'll cancel my gym membership, become a champion pie-eater and send you a pic in a few months :wink:
Libtolu
I don't care call me fat all you want and i wasn't trying to be offensive, but to be honest, i don't know any girls taller than about 5' that are a size 6 naturally, all the ones i've seen basically look ill, you know beign able to count ribs and see all the knobly bits on the spine.

Hello, I'm 5'10" and have a size 4 (23" ) waist* :smile: and none of my ribs stick out, thankyou. Nor do I have a protruding spine, pelvis or collarbone. And I eat a solid 3 meals a day (plus snacks) and I've never had anything more serious than a cold in my life :smile: I don't diet, and aside from walking to campus and back and hiking on field trips, I'm not a great exerciser.

Humans come in all shapes and sizes, you know.

*And no, I do not go straight up and down, I have 28DD boobs and 36" hips, but I have already said this in a previous post.
Reply 195
Libtolu

If you have to starve yourself to get down to that size it's unhealthy, if you're natrually that size then good for you.

But girls are supposed to have 20+% bodyfat to be "healthy"

I don't actually recall ever saying you were fat. I don't know you, your weight, your size, your health, I don't care. What I actually said was that I dislike the way no one is allowed to think (or rather voice the opinion) that obesity is a problem and a health risk but it's okay for bigger girls to pick on the skinnier, usually to make themselves feel better. Honestly, it was nothing personal, I was just affronted by your comment about anyone who is a size 6 and over 5' having the body of an 8-year-old boy, because that's crap.
Whenever I'm out I can't help but hear the shrieks of 'Bubbly Lisa' or some other annoying fat girl who cites alcohol as their main interest.

Fat girls feel the need to shout louder and tell everyone they're drunk and feel the need to greet absolutely everyone in the room that they have as a friend on facebook. They do this to cover up that they are unhappy. Plus I regularly see the hoards of wobbling Bingo wings flocking to local nightclub and it's nauseating.

I don't actively go for skinny girls, just more interesting girls tend to be skinnier. Plus I know plenty of skinny girls with curves, and they are hot. Sort of girls people would call 'emo' in some cases. Hot though. Yum.
a_t
lolwut?

In before skinny and happy

It's just "bubbly" fat girls in denial tbh

LOL at size 16 being happy with herself

If I were fat I'd feel disgusted with myself

How dare you. I'm size 16, I'm not overweight, and I'm certainly not disgusted with myself.
You can't tar everyone with the same brush.
Reply 198
VanillaCat
How dare you. I'm size 16, I'm not overweight, and I'm certainly not disgusted with myself.
You can't tar everyone with the same brush.

I said if I were fat I would be disgusted with myself, anyway nearly every single size 16 girl I've ever seen could do with losing weight, maybe you're the exception who knows, whatever I'm bored of this
Curvy is NOT a size.

Being curvy is just that, about having curves, it's not about being overweight.

Someone can be a size 8 and be curvy, it just depends on their build.

Latest

Trending

Trending