Status 'approved', in view payments, staus 'blocked'? Watch

Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
I've just checked my account online, and on the main page of my account it says the status is 'approved' - I take it this means the ordeal is over?

However, I then went to 'view payments' and the first, second and third instalments for my maintenance loan are displayed, but the status on each instalment says 'blocked'?

Is this an issue? I think I still need to send my signature form back?
reality139
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
You would have to send that form back.
olliejames
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Same problem.

Sent my signature back tho.

And its still like it.

Worried much!
BillV3
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by olliejames)
Same problem.

Sent my signature back tho.

And its still like it.

Worried much!
From what I've heard it's just that they need to check your NI number, I'm in the same boat and to think I applied in March to avoid all this :rolleyes:
olliejames
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Cheers BillV3,

They have had ages to do this! Arrgh just when i thought it was going okay. I dont enroll until monday, would this have anything to do with it?
PirateFlag
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I think it's just because they have to check your national insurance number, i don't think it's anything to worry about too much.
Pickford
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
It will change from blocked to approved when they check your national insurance number, and when you enrole at the university.
Floofy
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Pickford)
It will change from blocked to approved when they check your national insurance number, and when you enrole at the university.
Yup, that's what I was going to say. The 'blocked' status is also on your payment schedule.
olliejames
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I haven't received the payment schedule yet. At least i have my grant on monday, so when i enroll on monday it will be okay.
BillV3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by olliejames)
Cheers BillV3,

They have had ages to do this! Arrgh just when i thought it was going okay. I dont enroll until monday, would this have anything to do with it?
Yeah, same thing they've had an age to sort that, and now I'm enrolled but my first accomadation payment is due 01/10/09 and my first loan payment is due 05/10/09 yet more phone calls, this is running up one heck of a phone bill.
emmielociraptor
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I think you have to be seen at the uni first. That's what I read somewhere else anyway.
couture_kid
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Pickford)
This.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (314)
37.74%
No - but I will (64)
7.69%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.45%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (392)
47.12%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise