FlashForward... Watch

Geerththanan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Been seeing adverts for this over the past few weeks, and looks very interesting!

Starts on the 24th September!! Let the countdown begin!!

http://abc.go.com/shows/flash-forward

paddyman4
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by GεεRTHAN)
Been seeing adverts for this over the past few weeks, and looks very interesting!

Starts on the 24th September!! Let the countdown begin!!

http://abc.go.com/shows/flash-forward

I agree. However I am all too aware that this is the kind of show which will get ridiculous, get stolen by a channel I don't have, or get cancelled before they give up the mystery. Much like Lost and Prison Break. So I don't know if I should get into it.
BeesKnees
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'll definitely be watching it, just because I know LOST will be ending soon and I need something to fill that void in my life (i'm sad I know!)... flash forward looks like the closest thing to LOST so far. And Penny is in it!! God I sound obsessed lol.
Geerththanan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by BeesKnees)
I'll definitely be watching it, just because I know LOST will be ending soon and I need something to fill that void in my life (i'm sad I know!)... flash forward looks like the closest thing to LOST so far. And Penny is in it!! God I sound obsessed lol.
LOST aint commencing until early 2010, so you have a while until that finishes...
Student2806
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'll watch it - but like Lost, Prison Break and Heroes, I'm almost certain I'll lose interest by episode 3.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (356)
37.59%
No - but I will (74)
7.81%
No - I don't want to (66)
6.97%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (451)
47.62%

Watched Threads