Don't know what to do. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
My life is a complete **** up, there is nothing good in it, nothing to look forward too, just nothing, and i feel terrible and selfish for thinking like this.

I just found out I have failed one of my first year exams and been kicked out for the year which just adds extra **** and pressure onto my life. The one thing I do have is some friends at uni, the place where i can be 'myself' the most but now thats been taken away and its my own fault.

Feel like a complete failure, i cant cry anymore because im just too tired, luckily im out of painkillers. Honestly not waking up tomorrow has never looked so good, just an escape from hell.

/rant.
rainbowbex
Badges: 14
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My life is a complete **** up, there is nothing good in it, nothing to look forward too, just nothing, and i feel terrible and selfish for thinking like this.

I just found out I have failed one of my first year exams and been kicked out for the year which just adds extra **** and pressure onto my life. The one thing I do have is some friends at uni, the place where i can be 'myself' the most but now thats been taken away and its my own fault.

Feel like a complete failure, i cant cry anymore because im just too tired, luckily im out of painkillers. Honestly not waking up tomorrow has never looked so good, just an escape from hell.

/rant.
Go to bed. now. you've just said your tired which is highly likely to be adding to your feeling of uselessness, in the morning when you are well rested you will be better equiped to deal with the situation.

ring your university, speak to anyone you can to reveiw the possibilities

- resitting an exam
-resitting the year

Everyone gets days like these, and even if getting back into THIS university doesn't work, look at all the plus sides, you have a whole year to re-evaluate your life and give you something to look foward to!

you are still young and there are ALOT of opportunities avaliable to you... now rest up and think things through again in the morning.

(and have a hug **hug**
CombineHarvester
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
There's a lot of pressure on you atm. Stick at it and if you don't like it have a change of lifestyle and do something less stressful. Topping yourself is a ludicrous option for when things aren't going your way.
PlanetTea
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I know how that feels. Talk about a bad week. Look, now it's morning, you had best start making a plan. When things are ****** up and you haven't got an aim or point in life, everything feels utterly hopeless to the point where you can't see why you're here and you can't predict what your future may be like, so you feel like everything is ruined.
I am here to tell you - it isn't! Tadda! (I really have to stop saying that). This is a turning point in your life. This is where you go off and try something new. So sit down with a pen and paper and let your brain go wild. Try to be as positive and imaginative.. Instead of starting with "what do I want to do?" (which at this point, you don't really know) think "what could I do?". When you think you've found one or more options begin mapping out, for each, how you could reach them. Whether its working a few jobs to go travelling or ringing up papers in your local area begging for a chance to shadow a professional journalist. Whatever you want. This is education really isn't for everyone. As much as I like learning, I too am very **** at exams and even ******* at doing things I hate, but that doesn't make me or yourself useless. It just means that we have hidden strengths that will help us in the work place, we just haven't had a chance to exercise them yet. Honestly, stop wallowing in your bed, get a pad and pen - and get going. Be positive.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (307)
37.48%
No - but I will (62)
7.57%
No - I don't want to (61)
7.45%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (389)
47.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise