Turn on thread page Beta

You know you revised too much when... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat_meiow)
    At A level it becomes:

A B C D E U

You know haven't revised enough when your social life is at its peak during exam time.
    and u'll know if u did too much when your social life becomes nonexistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat_meiow)
    You know haven't revised enough when your social life is at its peak during exam time.
    hmmmmmmmmm.... maybe that's why my GCSE results weren't as good as they could have been...

ReputationRep:
    when 4+4-4=8!!!!! (LOL! it really did happen!!!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coldfusion)
    and u'll know if u did too much when your social life becomes nonexistant
    too true, i got a bad leg walking to my exam today i havent been out for so long, the shame.

ReputationRep:
    ...you have no sense of coordination the next day - it was horrible! Ur head just keeps spinning and spinning!

ReputationRep:
    when u start telling people about a topic, they didnt want to know about and they really dont care

ReputationRep:
    Oh when you find your self muttering formulae on the bus...

ReputationRep:
    When you wake up at 4am, half sleepwalk down to the kitchen and start chatting to yourself about the ins and outs of being an eskimo in an igloo. Not even joking, that happened....to me.

ReputationRep:
    ...when not revising becomes an independent activity.
    "What are you up to?" "Oh just....not revising" x

ReputationRep:
    Oh... and when you are writing "the experimenter" but find yourself writing "the examiner" !

ReputationRep:
    when your hand falls off

ReputationRep:
    you look at EVERYTHING, including the soap critically

ReputationRep:
    ...you sucessfully disprove Newton's Three Laws of Motion.

ReputationRep:
    you know you have revised too much when mowing the lawn/washing up etc seems like a FUN prospect!

ReputationRep:
    When you start taking an abnormal level of interest in your pet goldfish after studying gaseous exchange in fish.

ReputationRep:
    hehehehehe awww this thread is funnyyyyyyy!!

You know you've revised too much when everything goes back to your A2 subject and your mum can mention some allergy medicine she's talking called Keratin that causes you to start reciting the structure of skin, since the surface layer is packed with indigestable protein called keratin...

Hmmm doing it again...

ReputationRep:
    Ooh I got one - although it's about applying to uni and the stress of UCAS, rather than revision. When I was asking a friend if this picture thing represented the USA, instead I had said UCAS and when talking about a spider lurking at a door I blurted out "Cambridge" instead of "spider"

ReputationRep:
    ....you start to enjoy it!

ReputationRep:
    ...you friend threatens to hit you over the head with your revision notes unless you shut up na dstop jabbering on about all of the things you can remember (usually happnes 5 mins before the exam)

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 17, 2005
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.