Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Today, for whatever reason, I have broken out in 4 spots on my face. One of the *******s is one of this frickin underneath-skin ones that hasn't come to the surface.

Urghhhhh, I never get ****ing spots. Ever.

Anyhow, thing is I need to get rid of them quickly and all the cleansing/toning I do just ****s it up even more and my face is now really red and I think I've got prickly heat too and I'm really hot and stressed out............

Does any1 know of a decent product?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I find that Avon's Tea Tree Blemish Stick is great for getting rid of spots!

ReputationRep:
    Whatever you do don't squeeze them! A little under the skin spot is far nicer than big red marks and scabs. Wash all the products off your face and leave it alone! Having a few spots every now and then is only human, don't panic.

ReputationRep:
    Omfg I don't have time to get products from Avon!! But I will consider that.

I have an exam on tuesday and NO WAYS EVER am I attending with spots.

I shall go looking fabulous, cool and collected.

ReputationRep:
    The underneath-skin spot is in the middle of my forehead and it REALLY hurts.

Tonight I choked on my dinner and as I coughed I could feel the pain from this ever-expanding spot. I'm totally knackered n stressed n feel like crap.

Sorry about the bad language in this thread, btw.

ReputationRep:
    It's just that im 20 now, had many the 'raging hormones' everyone talks about!!! BUT, its a big but... What are spots? Someone intrigue me.

ReputationRep:
    stress- yeah i got lurkers- eville ones when i had my exams.
    Apply tea tree oil if its an open wound but if its got no head then it won't make a difference. - I am not saying attack it, do not!
    If you leave them alone they should be gone by tuesday,
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    TCP can help with spots, especially if they're at the painful stage. But get the tea tree stick for future emergencies!

ReputationRep:
    I don't really have spots.

ReputationRep:
    OMFG ive just discovered one on my chest now! It just gets worrrse

ReputationRep:
    I use strong alcohol, canes but dries the f***ers out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red_roadkill)
    Today, for whatever reason, I have broken out in 4 spots on my face. One of the *******s is one of this frickin underneath-skin ones that hasn't come to the surface.

Urghhhhh, I never get ****ing spots. Ever.

Anyhow, thing is I need to get rid of them quickly and all the cleansing/toning I do just ****s it up even more and my face is now really red and I think I've got prickly heat too and I'm really hot and stressed out............

Does any1 know of a decent product?
    i find Zineryt really good - it's an antibiotic that has to be prescribed by ur doctor

ReputationRep:
    Get those pore strip things and pull out the yuck with that which will leave a barely noticeable red mark which will go away in no time :cool:

ReputationRep:
    is anybody going to be looking at your chest? its just stress, leave them be and they'll go away

ReputationRep:
    I have been washing my face pretty well this week and then two days ago i got two black heads either side of my nose, i always seem to get them in this area, but nowhere else- god dont you hate blackheads!!!! Atleast white heads you can pop quickly!!

ReputationRep:
    Antiseptic cream, like Savlon. It always clears up any lurkers.

ReputationRep:
    clean and clear deep pore face wash

its great.

and most the other stuf

just don't wear foundation... thats just inviting spots to come and have a aprty

ReputationRep:
    salt dissolved in hot water...put plenty on and it will take the redness away, and also decrease the size of it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red_roadkill)
    Omfg I don't have time to get products from Avon!! But I will consider that.

I have an exam on tuesday and NO WAYS EVER am I attending with spots.

I shall go looking fabulous, cool and collected.
    you really are sad.. ur not going to attend an exam because of a few spots.. :rolleyes:

anyway just do you regular morning routine (good tip is to use a bit of face scrub with ur face wash).. and leave the spots alone and in time they will just go away.. - if u hav oily skin try get a moisturiser that reduces the shine (i.e. clarins shine free or new 1 from clinique)

the less you stress and think about them the quicker they will go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bs.uk)
    you really are sad.. ur not going to attend an exam because of a few spots.. :rolleyes:

anyway just do you regular morning routine (good tip is to use a bit of face scrub with ur face wash).. and leave the spots alone and in time they will just go away.. - if u hav oily skin try get a moisturiser that reduces the shine (i.e. clarins shine free or new 1 from clinique)

the less you stress and think about them the quicker they will go.
    I wasn't actually been serious...of course I wouldn't skip an exam due to spots.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 12, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.