Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Go to your GP......ask for a PANOXYL...........it does really work (effective) trust me on this!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    Antiseptic cream, like Savlon. It always clears up any lurkers.
    Yeh ive noticed that!!

Also clean and clear- the blue tube that contains those micro particles, thats good stuff!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red_roadkill)
    Today, for whatever reason, I have broken out in 4 spots on my face. One of the *******s is one of this frickin underneath-skin ones that hasn't come to the surface.

Urghhhhh, I never get ****ing spots. Ever.

Anyhow, thing is I need to get rid of them quickly and all the cleansing/toning I do just ****s it up even more and my face is now really red and I think I've got prickly heat too and I'm really hot and stressed out............

Does any1 know of a decent product?
    firstly don't mess with them.

secondly, i'd advise trying going on a sunbed for 6 minutes as this will totally dry them out (although it's up to you becos sunbeds aren't the healthiest of things).

i also recommend st ives apricot scrub.

ReputationRep:
    i had this stupid spot on the side of my face and i left it thinking ok don't panic it will go away, but it didn't and still hasn't! It's been there for well over a week plus it's got worse I've steamed my face and everything.

edit: at night it helps to dab bits of a face pack on the spots at it helps dry them out too i.e. like the Tesco original mud pack.

ReputationRep:
    get professional help
    see a dermatologist
    do a bit of internet research on the drug he prescribes before use. they dont often tell you the whole story.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincE MarkuS)
    Go to your GP......ask for a PANOXYL...........it does really work (effective) trust me on this!
    how long does do you hae to use it before they clear up?

ReputationRep:
    Omfg I don't have time to get products from Avon!! But I will consider that.

I have an exam on tuesday and NO WAYS EVER am I attending with spots.

I shall go looking fabulous, cool and collected.

how shallow are you! be thankful you havent had a face covered in spots for all your teen years! gosh...4 spots!! that is nothing bet nobody can even see them!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I agree with others its nothing at all to worry about and if you are worried about it perhaps you should become a bimbo and not bother doing any of your exams, you might scratch a nail while writing.

You should try living with acne then you will have somthing to moan about.

ReputationRep:
    lol...everyones under the impression that you're a girl redroadkill!

ReputationRep:
    Good diet and maybe a mini detox - plain foods and water to refresh the body. Everyone gets them and attacking them makes them worse, true be grateful you do not have acne, neither are nice to have at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by isabella19)
    lol...everyones under the impression that you're a girl redroadkill!
    Lolz ooops! Well I get called it enough...

Sorry if I offended anyone in this thread, I'm only exaggerating, of course I'll go to my exams! Afterall it's only a few spots, just spots I don't like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AT82)
    I agree with others its nothing at all to worry about and if you are worried about it perhaps you should become a bimbo and not bother doing any of your exams, you might scratch a nail while writing.

You should try living with acne then you will have somthing to moan about.
    I did have terrible acne all over my back about 3 years ago. I went on roaccutane to clear it up. Luckily I didn't scratch and pick, so I don't have any marks/scars.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't pick them either but I have loads of scars, I am not really bothered though as they are hardly noticable, its just a process of aging anyway, I am 22.

ReputationRep:
    antiseptic?

ReputationRep:
    Witch Hazel, TSP, WATER - cleanse and clean and stay calm woo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jayjayjay)
    Witch Hazel, TSP, WATER - cleanse and clean and stay calm woo!
    Good formula was about to say the same thing myself :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Witch Sticks....I swear by those things. A little dab of Sudo Cream before bed can also work wonders. Severe acne needs to be looked at by a dermotologist. After trying loads of things such as a roll on and antibiotics, the dermo put me on 'Isotrexin' and although I still have some left, the spots have calmed down a lot.

ReputationRep:
    I did have terrible acne all over my back about 3 years ago. I went on roaccutane to clear it up. Luckily I didn't scratch and pick, so I don't have any marks/scars.
    I knew you suffered before with this because someone who gets a few spots who isnt usually prone to getting big outbreaks would never react like you did. Dont pick and if you do, get some TCP on them.

ReputationRep:
    hmm if u got spots more foten you'd have the knack of knowing which ones are squezers and which ones arent, theres a certain "i dont know what" about spots that are ready to be squeezed... but i guess that doesnt help u unless ur willing to take the risk...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Bethany*)
    Good formula was about to say the same thing myself :eek:
    Great minds....best off with whatever is most natural and not chemically proven junk, throwing lots of chemicals unbalances the skins pH.....

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 12, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.