Boob Jobs?

Yes or No?

PirateFlag
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
No.

I never think they look natural and i imagine they wouldn't be as nice to touch.
Vokes
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Over the top no, in most young people no, but a small boob job to plump and/or an uplift in 30+ women / women with kids can look very natural and if it makes them feel better about themselves then dont see the problem
soph41190
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Maybe your boobs could go get a job, then the unemployment register could reduce while the chavs of Britain can stay on their arses and not have to miss the Jeremy Kyle show...

That was a joke by the way
...aha....aha...:P
Delta Aitch
Badges: 13
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by soph41190)
Maybe your boobs could go get a job, then the unemployment register could reduce while the chavs of Britain can stay on their arses and not have to miss the Jeremy Kyle show...
:facepalm2:

I'm not against boob jobs but I think it depends entirely on the individual circumstance.
wrappedups
Report 9 years ago
No, I always thought yes then a close friend got them, and the pain and way they look and how she feels (she hates them, even tho shes wanted them for years) made me go NOOOOOO. Plus small boobs look prettier in little tops imo.
smellslikemarmite
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
It depends on the circumstances.
grantrough
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Delta_Aitch)
:facepalm2:

I'm not against boob jobs but I think it depends entirely on the individual circumstance.
This

What if the girl has been self conscious for years about them? Even if other people don't think you should, it should be a personal choice.

Personally, I don't mind what size of boobs a girl has
stephyrose23
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Its all personal choice.

I wish I could take the moral highground, but when I'm older and mine are a bit less shapely, I would defo think about having it done.
Floofy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Maybe a little lift but not an increase.
Charlotte_Lucyx
Report 9 years ago
Im a 34aa.

I am basically flat chested, and if by 21 i havent grown any i intend to have a boob job. Im only going to go to a C cup, so by no means am i going to page 3 standards, i just want to feel womanly
confused - help?
Report 9 years ago
Natural tits are the best, but boob jobs do make the girl look sexy
xx2004ashleigh
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Well i'm a B/C now ( depending on the shop) and want to go to maybe a D/DD

BUT...

I am quite broad so i look out of proportion atm!

Another reason is due to weightloss....they've kinda went down a bit
kookoo_koochoo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
As said I think it's down to what you feel if it's something you think would improve how you feel about yourself then it's more justified... but I never think major surgery that isn't essential should ever be carried out personally.
Also, I know a girl who just got hers done, she's like a size 12 so not remotely big and not thin either, she was an A. Now she says she's a C but her boobs look ridiclous. They look really inflated and pert and either like they are fake (which they are) or she's wearing a bra 3 sizes too small for her, in fact, they just look ****gy now. I think if they are done properly and to look natural they can be really nice, but too often they are made too big for the person's body. It's my personal opinion that the girl I mentioned looked so much better flat chested than she does now. But if she feels better I guess that's all that matters.
Ice_Queen
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
It depends on what you mean by boob job.

For example, I reckon in the future I will get a reduction. Does that count? If so, yes, I think they are good.

If not, no, I see absolutely no point. They don't look right, surgery is a risk for no reason, cost too much...
Tinkerbee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Enlargement? No.
Reduction? Yes.

I've yet to see a decent boob enlargement. They're all so obvious.
Jarexi
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Depends on how much pain id hav to suffer.
lucyhol1012
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Its personal choice. I would like mine to be bigger but I wouldn't have a boob job. Mainly due to the fact they look fake.
Also, you have to keep having them redone. Its not that one off payment and operation and you're set for life. Every few years you need them sorting out. Thats more money...
Double Agent
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
For general cosmetic reasons i'd say no way.

After a mastectomy or if they cause trouble and discomfort then yey.
ma2k5
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Tinkerbee)
Enlargement? No.
Reduction? Yes.

I've yet to see a decent boob enlargement. They're all so obvious.
I speak for every single human being who has a Y chromosome, when I say, this is crazy talk. Nonsense. Ludicrous. Breast reduction makes as much sense as voluntary limb amputation!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (469)
38.13%
No - but I will (95)
7.72%
No - I don't want to (87)
7.07%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (579)
47.07%

Watched Threads