Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My lad friends have booked a stripper for their mate for his birthday party. I'm going to be there so I was just wondering...how naked do strippers actually get?? (I know it sounds really naive, but I really dont know!)

ReputationRep:
    My lad friends have booked a stripper for their mate for his birthday party. I'm going to be there so I was just wondering...how naked do strippers actually get?? (I know it sounds really naive, but I really dont know!)
    wow lucky u...if u get the cheap, sluty kind they normally go all the way (& mite even give them a bday treat after if they need the money) but the professional ppl just get boobies out
    not that ive experienced this

ReputationRep:
    I dont like strippers.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really want to see anything!! Hopefully there will b e other girls there so we can make ourselves scarce when she arrives.

ReputationRep:
    I love a good stripper

ReputationRep:
    I can tell from your avatar. =)

ReputationRep:
    i wonder wot mine means?

ReputationRep:
    They could get one like the one in 'Striptease' she got everything out and even made da man ***!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dilara)
    I dont like strippers.
    I'm glad you don't. I do.

They get A LOT. The job pays well,

YOU - CLOTHES - PRIDE = £££

ReputationRep:
    I'm dreading it now :-( I've been informed she will be totally naked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachplatt)
    You don't HAVE to look, do you? Just find something to do in a different room when the time comes...

ReputationRep:
    OMG my friends hired a stripper for my mate's 18th birthday the other week. It got to about 10 o clock and all the guys were getting very excited...

Well, she came in and she was short and about 40ish, a bit tubby. She just stripped off, as though she was going for a shower - just whipped it all off, hands round the back and yanked off the bra etc. Then she proceeded to spray squirty cream all over herself and get poor Rich to lick it off. The whole affair lasted about 10 minutes, then she was paid £140 and out the door she went.

What an experience it was. Rich was completely traumatised!

ReputationRep:
    Well i say get a male stripper and a female one..., so everyone can be entertained at the same time...., and maybe get them both to do something together so it'll be like a double wammy!

(Original post by rachplatt)
    i'll have your invitation if you dont wanna go!

ReputationRep:
    I got an idea..., lol let the guys hire the woman..., i'll come down and entertain rest of the girls for free if you like? or even perform with the stripper along side lol..., can do more than a full monty!

(Original post by Kayz)
    I got an idea..., lol let the guys hire the woman..., i'll come down and entertain rest of the girls for free if you like? or even perform with the stripper along side lol..., can do more than a full monty!
    who me!?! :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    no me talking about rachplatt and the bday party there going to have, well you can join me if ya like!

(Original post by Kayz)
    no me talking about rachplatt and the bday party there going to have, well you can join me if ya like!
    lol ill join then!!!

*flukey strutts his stuff to the ladies* :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medic_bex)
    you will look... you won't be able to avert your gaze... its a well known fact that whenever there are lapdancers or strippers anywhere, the girls are always more intrigued than the guys... who are just horny...

sounds as though ur talking frm experience, lol :p:

(Original post by medic_bex)
    you will look... you won't be able to avert your gaze... its a well known fact that whenever there are lapdancers or strippers anywhere, the girls are always more intrigued than the guys... who are just horny...
    lol does this work vice versa? :rofl: because that would be quire worrying!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 12, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.