Unconditional Offer Letter.. Watch

Kayt3
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Hey,

In relation to the documents needed for enrolment, what is this 'unconditional offer letter'..? Is it from the university or UCAS? Because I have a letter from UCAS confirming my unconditional place at the uni, but the only letter I have from the uni relating to this is one saying congrats on your place and giving me details of my first meeting and what i'll need when I get there.. it doesn't state 'this is your unconditional offer'.. so, is the UCAS letter the unconditional offer letter I am supposed to use? Thankyou. x
AlistairFin
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Kayt3)
Hey,

In relation to the documents needed for enrolment, what is this 'unconditional offer letter'..? Is it from the university or UCAS? Because I have a letter from UCAS confirming my unconditional place at the uni, but the only letter I have from the uni relating to this is one saying congrats on your place and giving me details of my first meeting and what i'll need when I get there.. it doesn't state 'this is your unconditional offer'.. so, is the UCAS letter the unconditional offer letter I am supposed to use? Thankyou. x

Hia!
It's the UCAS one, but take both incase. By the way, do you know what documents are needed for enrolment? There's a thing that says 'take all the documents that are listed on your welcome letter' but the only thing that's listed is my qualifications? That can't be it can it?
Ta xo
Kayt3
Rep:
?
Hey

Yeh mine says that too, I'm guessing it's just any qualifications that you need relating to the course & your unconditional offer letter thingy that I mentioned above.. I don't think i'm taking anythin else tbh ive got a folder with all the docs i think i'll need anyway so if theres any others then I should have em.. xx
Lilija
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Kayt3)
Hey

Yeh mine says that too, I'm guessing it's just any qualifications that you need relating to the course & your unconditional offer letter thingy that I mentioned above.. I don't think i'm taking anythin else tbh ive got a folder with all the docs i think i'll need anyway so if theres any others then I should have em.. xx
In my confirmation letter it says something about 4 passport photos, too :rolleyes:
Good to know about the UCAS letter, as I thought the Welcome Letter was all I needed
Kayt3
Rep:
?
Oh yeah don't forget the passport photos!! lol ive got about 8
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Jun '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (551)
37.84%
No - but I will (114)
7.83%
No - I don't want to (102)
7.01%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (689)
47.32%

Watched Threads