Girlfriend has had many past relationships - i feel disgusted? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
I've been togehter with this girl since 2 weeks and actually I really like her. Only thing that annyos me (if not disgusts me) is that being 18 she has been in more than a dozen relationships before - where many of her ex-boyfriends are good friends of mine. Thinking that she kissed/even had sex with them utterly disgusts me is this normal?
Blablaablaaa
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Sounds like she would use you and move on tbh.
rue99
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
makes sense seeing as they are your mates
wrappedups
Report 9 years ago
Do you want her, or her past?
If you really like someone... you should be able to look past it. If not look right past it to someone new!
Tsukuyomi
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I've been togehter with this girl since 2 weeks and actually I really like her. Only thing that annyos me (if not disgusts me) is that being 18 she has been in more than a dozen relationships before - where many of her ex-boyfriends are good friends of mine. Thinking that she kissed/even had sex with them utterly disgusts me is this normal?
ask her how many people she has shagged, if its more that 3 either join the fck fest or just get it over with
matrix15
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Can't change the past. Either get over it or tell her you don't want it to carry on but don't mess her about making your mind up.
Davezk
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Girls like that don't change.
UGeNe
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Whores will be whores. You can't change them. But you can use them.
rue99
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Davezk)
Girls like that don't change.
this, ever wondered why she has had so many boyfriends? she is only 18
UGeNe
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by rue99)
this, ever wondered why she has had so many boyfriends? she is only 18
Her father 'touched' her when she was 12?
inksplodge
  • CV Helper
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Why does everyone assume it's 'cos she's a ****? Lots of girls have sex with guys just so they'll stay with them. More often than not the guy is just using the girl and will get rid of her when he's bored.
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Twelve sexual partners is one thing; twelve relationships, however, would seem to indicate an exceedingly fickle mindset. I doubt she's worth your time.
The Referee
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
More than a dozen relationships at the age of 18...that's ringing a few alarm bells to be honest. That she seems to be working her way through you friendship group is ringing a few more. I think having a few misgivings would be pretty normal - if you can't deal with it, end it. If you think you can deal with it, proceed with caution (and and STI test for her if not both of you if any of her past relationships have been sexual).
TheBlindestPilot
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Sloppy.. 12ths? I wouldn't out of pride.
Svenjamin
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
If you like her, go for it, but I wouldn't get too emotionally invested in the relationship if I were you. If you're the kind of guy to fall deep for girls, steer clear. I'd never go for a girl who was working her way through my mates, it's just a touch creepy and she obviously doesn't take these relationships seriously. She sounds a bit of a user
Trigger
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Watch Chasing Amy by Kevin Smith and then stop your belly aching.
iloveyouxx
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Just because she's had a lot of boyfriends, doesn't mean she's slept with them all. Some of these relationships may have just been 2/3 weeks not serious at all.
Talk to her about it before you discard her; just ask her how many people she's had sex with..if it still bothers you, then move on.
UGeNe
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by TheBlindestPilot)
Sloppy.. 12ths? I wouldn't out of pride.
What's the difference between basketball and soccer? The ball is roughly the same size, but...
the.white.rabbit
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
it pretty normal to feel this way...she seems quite fickle..i'd say leave her - it'll only continue to bother you!..
voudreau
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
There will be people who will accept her regardless of her past so either get over it or leave her.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (469)
38.13%
No - but I will (95)
7.72%
No - I don't want to (87)
7.07%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (579)
47.07%

Watched Threads