CO1 form???? Watch

BrainBasher
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
HI,

Im in the process of filling out my change of course/uni form as i went through clearing etc etc...

However, i got to section 5 (part B2 to be specific) and its starting to ask some really stupid question IMO...

Its asking....

"Number of weeks you will be studying full time in academic year 2009/10"

"Number of weeks you will be on full time teaching practice in academic year 2009/10"

It also states that i must send them a letter from the university confirming all of this...

Is all of this really neccessary and can't I just send them a letter confirming my place for FULL TIME course...

Dont really wanna waste alot of time phoning my uni.. waiting for the letter..then sending it off to student finance...

Any help appreciated.
kat2pult
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Are you doing a teaching degree?
BrainBasher
(Original post by kat2pult)
Are you doing a teaching degree?
What gave you that impression?
kat2pult
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by BrainBasher)
What gave you that impression?
Well you don't need to fill out that part unless you're doing a teaching degree.
BrainBasher
Well you don't need to fill out that part unless you're doing a teaching degree.
Thanks for that.

But does the same apply for the first question? As it states the number of weeks that I will be studying full time....
kat2pult
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Thanks for that.

But does the same apply for the first question? As it states the number of weeks that I will be studying full time....
No, just tick 'Full-Time Undergraduate'. Below that it says 'Initial Teacher Training (ITT) courses' so only fill that bit out if you're doing a teacher training course. Seeing as you're not you don't need to bother with weeks, etc.
BrainBasher
No, just tick 'Full-Time Undergraduate'. Below that it says 'Initial Teacher Training (ITT) courses' so only fill that bit out if you're doing a teacher training course. Seeing as you're not you don't need to bother with weeks, etc.
Ah, thanks for your very quick replies

Much appreciated.
kat2pult
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Ah, thanks for your very quick replies

Much appreciated.
No problem, I've filled that form out about 4 times, thanks to the incompetence of Student Finance.
go getter
Report 9 years ago
hey i need to get this form but... i can only downlaod it, is there anyway i can do it online coz my printer is bust.
BrainBasher
(Original post by go getter)
hey i need to get this form but... i can only downlaod it, is there anyway i can do it online coz my printer is bust.
As far as im aware it can't be sent online... therefore it has to be printed off and sent via post.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (551)
37.84%
No - but I will (114)
7.83%
No - I don't want to (102)
7.01%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (689)
47.32%

Watched Threads