Still "awaiting further information" Watch

AidanLunn
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
I have a problem - a student finance problem.

I completed my application online around about April time and in August they requested me to send off an identity declaration form - which I did.

My application status still says "awaiting further information". Why could this be?

oh, and could someone post their new landline number? so they a) can't charge me extra through the bloody phone and b) they can't tell me to hang up.
spikeeleon
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
they may have not completed your application yet ....as for the landline number i dont have a clue but i do know they will bring back the 0141 number when they deal with all the backlog
_MaThs_
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I am in the same situation as you OP, and I can't do anything about it :/
Heaven-Ly
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
0141 306 2000
0141 243 3929
AidanLunn
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Well, 6 days later and still nothing.

For god's sake, student finance come on, hurry up, chop chop! Move!

And I can't phone them up because the landline phone in my flat is literally dead.
endlessem
Report 9 years ago
I am in this situation and when ever i speak to someone they tell me it will be updated by the end of the week they told me this 3 weeks ago. I'm beginning to panic and I am fast running out of money... thankgod for my interest free overdraft as i would not be able to travel without it but my overdraft won't last forever.
xx_ida_xx
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I actually had to travel from London to their offices in County Durham just to show them my passport (even though I was a student last year).
The guy I spoke to was really nice and put the change onto the system acknowledging receipt of my ID straight away, but it still says ''awaiting further information''. Which I don't get.
I called them up and they said it was a technical glitch but the guy sounded like he was dying to go on his break and ushered me off the phone asap.
I won't be amused if it still takes ages when I sacrificed an entire day to travel there. It shouldn't take longer than a week though going on what they told me.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (377)
37.48%
No - but I will (76)
7.55%
No - I don't want to (71)
7.06%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (482)
47.91%

Watched Threads