PES2010 - Demo Watch

Venom123
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
What are your thoughts on the game, I'm on PS3 so not able to downlaod it yet - just wondering what you xbox 360 users think about the game?

And yea compare it to the Fifa10 demo.
Joseph90
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm downloading it now. I will inform everyone of my opinions. Konami really need to make a massive effort this year. FIFA 10 has improved this year even more so than it did last year.
Venom123
Rep:
?
(Original post by Joseph90)
I'm downloading it now. I will inform everyone of my opinions. Konami really need to make a massive effort this year. FIFA 10 has improved this year even more so than it did last year.
Indeed, I still feel Fifa is a definate purchase for me but I'd purchase both if they're both good.
.Andrew.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
No matter what they do with PES this year, FIFA is going to take a whizz all over it!

Only way PES could be better then FIFA this year is for Konami to offer a free planet with the game. Or maybe a galaxy.
Joseph90
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Venom123)
Indeed, I still feel Fifa is a definate purchase for me but I'd purchase both if they're both good.
It is. I had a bit of money last year so I purchased both. Though now this year I can only choose one. :sad:

(Original post by .Andrew.)
No matter what they do with PES this year, FIFA is going to take a whizz all over it!

Only way PES could be better then FIFA this year is for Konami to offer a free planet with the game. Or maybe a galaxy.
Lol Play.com are offering a free t-shirt for everyone who orders PES 2010. They actually are!

The gameplay has improved immensely. The new dribbling system is superb. It also allows me to play the same style of football I play on PES, which FIFA 09 didn't for some reason.
Venom123
Rep:
?
(Original post by Joseph90)
It is. I had a bit of money last year so I purchased both. Though now this year I can only choose one. :sad:

Lol Play.com are offering a free t-shirt for everyone who orders PES 2010. They actually are!

The gameplay has improved immensely. The new dribbling system is superb. It also allows me to play the same style of football I play on PES, which FIFA 09 didn't for some reason.
PS3 get it at 5PM it seems. So i'll also get to give me review
zKlown
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Just DLing it now, the GFX are meant to be better!
TheGreatest21
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Didn't even know it was available. Given that it is though i'll download it even though I think that I would prefer PES2010 as Fifa was slow.
Lateralus
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
It is utterly woeful compared to FIFA 10. It's a shame because PES on the PS2 was the grail. Now FIFA is king.
v1990
Badges: 0
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Lateralus)
It is utterly woeful compared to FIFA 10. It's a shame because PES on the PS2 was the grail. Now FIFA is king.
can you say what is so bad?
thanks
Joseph90
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Lateralus)
PES 4 was the prime in Konami's reign of football games.

It's let itself down on the seventh generation console.
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
A free t-shirt?

Not quite a planet or galaxy, but extremely tempting.

Do the players still run like they have a handbag under their arms?
Kanye West
Report 9 years ago
Is it on XBL?

And how large is the file if anyone knows?
ellingham
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
A free t-shirt?

Not quite a planet or galaxy, but extremely tempting.

Do the players still run like they have a handbag under their arms?
they run like chickens on speed, thats what is putting me off about pro the movement is slacking, fifa again this year
Joseph90
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Kanye West)
Is it on XBL?

And how large is the file if anyone knows?
It's taking ages to download.
IWantSomeMushu
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Is it on PC?
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by ellingham)
they run like chickens on speed, thats what is putting me off about pro the movement is slacking, fifa again this year
Really? No 360 dribbling or movement then? Meh.

This video just popped up on youtube, the running really is awful/like chickens on speed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO8VTM4RrhE

Might be worth renting it just for the trophies, on PS3 & Achievements on 360... Not much else :yep:
ellingham
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Really? No 360 dribbling or movement then? Meh.

This video just popped up on youtube, the running really is awful/like chickens on speed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO8VTM4RrhE

Might be worth renting it just for the trophies, on PS3 & Achievements on 360... Not much else :yep:
fifas 360 dribbling is not exactly revolutionary still pretty similar to 09 but miles ahead of pes, all pes has got is nice looking grass and some detailed player faces but who gives a ****!
Jabbamuffin
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by ellingham)
fifas 360 dribbling is not exactly revolutionary still pretty similar to 09 but miles ahead of pes, all pes has got is nice looking grass and some detailed player faces but who gives a ****!
I'm sure some people do. :moon:
thetopnotch
Report 9 years ago
900MB PC download while FIFA is 2.2GB :erm: I'll still have to wait for my internet allowance to download it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (561)
37.68%
No - but I will (116)
7.79%
No - I don't want to (106)
7.12%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (706)
47.41%

Watched Threads