Turn on thread page Beta

This is what i call entertainment! - EVERYBODY HERE MUST COME IN! watch

ReputationRep:
    Ok this what i call entertainment i was laughing like i never laughed before, i almost woke me parents!! watch this clip!

This is what i call entertainment!

I really would love to meet that guy in that clip!! Thats what i call Talent!! I think people should pay to see that sort of stuff!! I certainly would! I really like the last bit the guy does!

Wait for it load, and make sure you have atleast 4mins to spare..., and YOU MUST HAVE YOUR SOUND ON its the whole point!

P.S: I am not liable for anybody having heart attacks from laughter, watch at your own risk!

ReputationRep:
    hm sound suspicious :p:

ReputationRep:
    lmao....what a freak how they hell did u find out he cud play horns with his body

ReputationRep:
    Have you seen that guy that plays tunes on a keyboard by juggling balls onto the keys. Its quite amazing really. Pointless....but amazing.

ReputationRep:
    *feels privileged to have TV5*

(Original post by Kayz)
    Ok this what i call entertainment i was laughing like i never laughed before, i almost woke me parents!! watch this clip!

This is what i call entertainment!

I really would love to meet that guy in that clip!! Thats what i call Talent!! I think people should pay to see that sort of stuff!! I certainly would! I really like the last bit the guy does!

Wait for it load, and make sure you have atleast 4mins to spare..., and YOU MUST HAVE YOUR SOUND ON its the whole point!

P.S: I am not liable for anybody having heart attacks from laughter, watch at your own risk!
    that bloke was sooooooooooo koool!!! such a good talent! and its ****ing hilarious!!! was chuckling loads!!! :toofunny: :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    But this guy with horns around his body can almost play anything!! I rate him!

ReputationRep:
    Have you seen that guy that plays tunes on a keyboard by juggling balls onto the keys. Its quite amazing really. Pointless....but amazing.
    that looks suspicious tho, the balls and the tune arent in the rite place...
    the fat guy singing dragsteai enn (what ever the friggen name is any way) that is class

(Original post by Vixen)
    ooooooh i wanna see, send us a url to it!!

Do you like a guy whose good with his ball skills?

ReputationRep:
    er bravo???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GiBB*)
    that looks suspicious tho, the balls and the tune arent in the rite place...
    the fat guy singing dragsteai enn (what ever the friggen name is any way) that is class
    you mean the guy who sings 'mai ya heee, mai ya hooo'?? that one?

ReputationRep:
    you mean the guy who sings 'mai ya heee, mai ya hooo'?? that one?
    thats the one......fkin hillarious
    if no ones seen it heres the link http://www.michounet.com/fatman/

ReputationRep:
    lol i was just going to make another topic with another different link to that..., an hows heres the words if anybody is feeling jolly enough to sing along!:

Ma-ia-hii
    Ma-ia-huu
    Ma-ia-hoo
    Ma-ia-haha
    Ma-ia-hii
    Ma-ia-huu
    Ma-ia-hoo
    Ma-ia-haha
    Ma-ia-hii
    Ma-ia-huu
    Ma-ia-hoo
    Ma-ia-haha
    Ma-ia-hii
    Ma-ia-huu
    Ma-ia-hoo
    Ma-ia-haha
    Alo
    Salute
    Sunt eu, un haiduc
    Si te rog, iubirea mea
    Primeste fericirea
    Alo Alo
    Sunt eu Picasso
    Ti-am dat beep
    Si sunt Vonic
    Dar sa stii
    Nu-ti cer nimic
    Vrei sa pleci dar nu ma nu ma nu ma iei
    Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei
    Chipul tau si dragonstea din tei
    Mi-amintesc de ochii tai
    Vrei sa pleci dar nu ma nu ma iei
    Nu ma nu ma iei, nu ma nu ma nu ma iei
    Chipul tau si dragostea din tei
    Mi-amintesc de ochii tai
    Te sun, sa-ti spun, ce simt acum...

ReputationRep:
    i havnt got a clue wot it means but im singing along with the fat dude.

mi ah hi mi ah hu :motz: .....

ReputationRep:
    stupid sheep
    www.holylemon.com/stupidsheep.html
    :rofl:

(Original post by GiBB*)
    stupid sheep
    www.holylemon.com/stupidsheep.html
    :rofl:
    I SHOULDN'T LAUGH AT THAT! BUT THAT WAS ****ING HILARIOUS!! AHAHA STUPID SHEEP!!! :TOOFUNNY:

ReputationRep:
    lol ha

ReputationRep:
    lol ha
    is that is just a lol ha....thats worthless i think it deserves more what flukey said was more like it

(Original post by GiBB*)
    is that is just a lol ha....thats worthless i think it deserves more what flukey said was more like it
    Why thank ye gibb!!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry dude..., i thoguht i'd quickly type in something..., my www.elevatormoods.com was loading, but that dumb shee was funny lol!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.