The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Do you get home really late or something? I get home at 4:30 at start my h/w at 5.00 (why am I on here you ask..? I'm doing my PSL :P) H/w usually takes me hour and a half. Then have a break/dinner. From 7.00 onwards I look at all my notes from the day and try to learn them. This takes me to about 8.30 ish. Then 8.30-9.00 I read my book to improve for english close reading. studying from 9 to 12 is pretty hard, plus you will be really tired in the morning.
stefany-a
I am doing 5 higher ; maths english, geography, accounts and admin
Have anyone here already got a study plan ?
I normally find it really hard to stick to them , I normally try to finish my homework before 8:00 pm then study from 9:00 to 12:00

:eek: noooooooo don't do this, you'll be like a zombie in school. I mostly do my homework the day I get it, I also have private study periods so I usually do any homework or reading over stuff during those periods, try doing bits of homework the night you get it means you can free up other nights for studying to maybe 8 at night.
You don't need to anywhere near this amount (or the amount suggested by others) this early in the year. Just don't. There's absolutely no need to whatsoever.

Latest

Trending

Trending