Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Moving on from the exam tables, what do people think of these evil people. I mean they are brought in to make sure the exam goes smoothly and then for the next 2 hours all they do is stalk a certain person- you know looking at what they are doing.. off putting.

What do you think?

ReputationRep:
    the ones at my school are so ****ing ugly! im like wtf?! how can someone be so ugly!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Do you all have "non-teaching staff" as invigilators? I mean, ours is just an ICT teacher from school LOL!

ReputationRep:
    we have mainly our skl teachers around. theres only one old man there who we dont know.

ReputationRep:
    The invigilators at our school are pretty funny (but also annoying), we give them names, I find the most annoying is "moustache man!" he strolls up and down continuously. However they do provide some entertainment after several hours!!

ReputationRep:
    I think they are nice.
    I like my Invigilators.
    They are cool. =)

ReputationRep:
    we have like 6 non teachin invigilators and then we also have some teachers
    they are off puttin i think cos they always walkin round givin people evil looks..so i am always lookin at em like, 'wtf??!!'
    LOL
    n i think they think their too clever...some of em overdo it and proper stare at u if ur jus sat there not doin the paper...they jus assume ur cheating

ReputationRep:
    Rofl
    Ones at my school do naff all... People talk and chuck stuff during various examinations and they really don't handle the situation, but rather hide in their holes (back corner of the room).

ReputationRep:
    ours arent so bad... there are about 4 to 7 people who are invigilators only... we never have any teachers...

ReputationRep:
    our ones are just freaks......they keep saying every 15 minutes "You have 1 and 20 minutes remaining....."You have 1 hour and 15 minutes remaining" im like friggin shut up.

ReputationRep:
    I've never ever seen an invigilator in any of my exams. We only seem to have teachers.

ReputationRep:
    One of ours always gets the time we have left wrong. She'll say we have five minutes left and get everybody really worried and then she puts her glasses on and realises we have hlaf an hour.

ReputationRep:
    When the walk past my desk they put me off my exam, and i sit there thinking what i was going to write before they walked past :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Markus: Oh, a fellow Rammstein fan? :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No Future)
    Markus: Oh, a fellow Rammstein fan? :love:
    oh yes, i love them too.

ReputationRep:
    we have the deputy head who comes down at the begining and end of every exam and sorts everything out.

ReputationRep:
    LoL most of them are my teachers but you got some weird ones that stare at your work, take your sweets and some that smell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rico dan man)
    LoL most of them are my teachers but you got some weird ones that stare at your work, take your sweets and some that smell.
    ...and sweat like hell

ReputationRep:
    well most of ours are teachers...and i have a little story, which annoyed me:
    in our french listening they ran out of tables, so they took like 15mins to try and find another table for me (as i am last in the register, i was the one left with no table) and try and fit it into the stupid tiny hut...that obviously annoyed and stressed me but then i had to sit right by the door, and half way through the LISTENING exam another teacher decided to come into the hut, hitting me with the door and causing a load squeek as the door obviously needed oiling or something, so i missed that one, and then she decided to sit right next to me and start looking at my work, writing with a really loud pen and every so often cough...as you can probably tell i was just a little annoyed! i cant do french well anyway, so it really didnt help!
    yer, so that is my story, ive never liked the teacher any way, i think she did it to spite me as i would not swim for the school!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bottomness)
    well most of ours are teachers...and i have a little story, which annoyed me:
    in our french listening they ran out of tables, so they took like 15mins to try and find another table for me (as i am last in the register, i was the one left with no table) and try and fit it into the stupid tiny hut...that obviously annoyed and stressed me but then i had to sit right by the door, and half way through the LISTENING exam another teacher decided to come into the hut, hitting me with the door and causing a load squeek as the door obviously needed oiling or something, so i missed that one, and then she decided to sit right next to me and start looking at my work, writing with a really loud pen and every so often cough...as you can probably tell i was just a little annoyed! i cant do french well anyway, so it really didnt help!
    yer, so that is my story, ive never liked the teacher any way, i think she did it to spite me as i would not swim for the school!
    You could always complain about her though, if you're that bitter about it..

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
  3. University of Glasgow
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.