Turn on thread page Beta

Crazy Frog vs Dancing Teddy watch

ReputationRep:
    Which is better?

ReputationRep:
    I think you forgot the 'I hate them both and want to see all Jamster employees damned to an eternity of pain and suffering in hell in revenge for the pain and suffering they inflict on us eight times an hour' option.

ReputationRep:
    Dancing teddy is so cute.
    Theres a brown bear in the air tra lahlahlah la theres a brown bear......

he jumps like a super teddy bear plum plum

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god, im not sure whether its sadder than the dancing teddy exists or whether the post about the dancing teddy vs the crazy frog is sadder

ReputationRep:
    You know i don't think the Dancing Teddy is by Jamster there jus trying to get in on the animation theme, either way their both crap!

ReputationRep:
    i cant work out which is worse let alone better!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laurentius)
    I think you forgot the 'I hate them both and want to see all Jamster employees damned to an eternity of pain and suffering in hell in revenge for the pain and suffering they inflict on us eight times an hour' option.
    :dito: All of them are really annoying, and I can't believe that stupid frog got to number one.

ReputationRep:
    i love both of them i cant get anouth of them tune they are not anoying they are just fun

ReputationRep:
    I love the crazy frog - and yes I am one of the fools who helped to get it to number 1 - sorry but its catchy and i like it!!

You can be glad to know its not just england with the weird animals craze but also Germany - they have schnappi das kleines krokodil - which is a young boy or girl singing about a crocodile - its cute - but i think perhaps a little ott if someone tries to market it!

ReputationRep:
    Dancing teddy? Anythings gotta be better than the crazy frog surely.

ReputationRep:
    theres a new one now - some tiger thing

ReputationRep:
    There's a koala thingie too. It get's on stage and starts singing. And Nessie the dragon. That's a new ringtone too. I watch far too much music TV. That's what makes me remember these things.

And obviously, anything beats Crazy Frog!

ReputationRep:
    i think they should both be shot repeatedly with a large bore shotgun

ReputationRep:
    they're both awful, the crazy frog is worse

ReputationRep:
    Hell, they're all as bad as each other.

ReputationRep:
    i hate both

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lillym2001uk)
    I love the crazy frog - and yes I am one of the fools who helped to get it to number 1 - sorry but its catchy and i like it!!
    Er, hello. The tune is taken from the Beverly Hills Cop with Eddie Murphy. All they done is add the frog going "Ding Ding" every few seconds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Er, hello. The tune is taken from the Beverly Hills Cop with Eddie Murphy. All they done is add the frog going "Ding Ding" every few seconds.
    and the ding ding was plagarised from an internet insanity test

ReputationRep:
    Neither

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HearTheThunder)
    and the ding ding was plagarised from an internet insanity test
    Exacily. I bet if all the little kids that brought that CD watched Beverly Hills Cop, they'd be going "Hey, they stole that from the crazy frog". It'd be Green Day all over again :rolleyes:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.