Turn on thread page Beta

Crazy Frog vs Dancing Teddy watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Exacily. I bet if all the little kids that brought that CD watched Beverly Hills Cop, they'd be going "Hey, they stole that from the crazy frog". It'd be Green Day all over again :rolleyes:
    Exactly... what about Greenday?

ReputationRep:
    I appear to have missed out on Dancing Teddy.. yay!

ReputationRep:
    Both are *****.

ReputationRep:
    To qualify, I have no idea what Dancing Teddy is, but I'm sure it's *****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scubar)
    i think they should both be shot repeatedly with a large bore shotgun

http://www.freeonlinegames.com/play/2064.html

ReputationRep:
    those ringtones are all incredibly evil, pointless and proof of how stupid some ppl in this country are!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sopheh)
    Exactly... what about Greenday?
    When I went to the Green Day consert a while back, they played American Idiot first and a few more songs from that album. Then they started playing songs they released in the early 1990's and all these kids that were sitting around me were going "Is this their new album?".

Unbeleiveable :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    When I went to the Green Day consert a while back, they played American Idiot first and a few more songs from that album. Then they started playing songs they released in the early 1990's and all these kids that were sitting around me were going "Is this their new album?".

Unbeleiveable :rolleyes:
    I didn't realise you need to own every album a band has ever produced before you were allowed to go to a gig.

ReputationRep:
    WARNING - rant about to begin....

[rant]

ARGH! :argh: GRRR! :vmad: *goes flippin' mental* :motz:

It really makes me really, really mad, and really, really sad, that bands work so so hard to produce fantastic music for us, and we repay them by making computer generated nonsense number 1.... and (*goes off on a tangent*) by downloading their stuff instead of buying it. If people keep downloading, the cost of their albumns will go up even more, the law will crack down on the downloading, and then we'll be back at having to pay more to listen to their music anyway.

:argh: :vmad: :motz:

[/rant]

(this subject really riles me - sorry for outburst :o: :blushing: feel all embarrassed...)

ReputationRep:
    Crazy Frog is wicked and beats any other animated character hands down.

ReputationRep:
    as much as i hate them both, i have to stay loyal to the crazy frog cos he is the original!

ReputationRep:
    They are all rubbish. i don't know why there are so many of them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JaF)
    I didn't realise you need to own every album a band has ever produced before you were allowed to go to a gig.
    I'm just saying that these kids didn't even know that Green Day have been going around for ages. And that the only songs they knew were from American Idiot.

ReputationRep:
    i want to kill them both and the stupid dragon thing as well!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becca__boo)
    i want to kill them both and the stupid dragon thing as well!!!
    There's a dragon thing? Thankfully haven't come across that one just yet... I intend to avoid it at all costs.

ReputationRep:
    Although I love the crazy frog I love the dancing teddy's theme better so I pick teddy

Edit: I actually think the dragon is kinda cute too 'Here I am, look at me, we can fly together, here I am am, look at me, it is now or never'

Jamster has yet to annoy me.

ReputationRep:
    what about the weird one where the gorilla/monkey farts?

and the worst thing is it is available in mono! who wants a mono fart on their fone?

ooh, duz anyone know the link to the original crazy frog site? or has it been taken down.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't seen the Teddy yet, but the crazy frog is horrible

ReputationRep:
    They are both as bad as eachother. Although as the frog has been awhile for some time now, I've got used to the whole "ba ding ding" thing.

ReputationRep:
    When will they give up on these stupid remixes of the same song?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.