Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from LSE? As in an offer/interview/rejection?

Or UCL or KCL?

ReputationRep:
    Same course. Nothing so far from LSE and haven't applied to the other two.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Worried)
    Same course. Nothing so far from LSE and haven't applied to the other two.
    Wherelse have you applied to?

My other choices are Nottingham, Manchester and Oxford

ReputationRep:
    No word yet from UCL law or LSE law.

(Original post by bahar)
    Wherelse have you applied to?

My other choices are Nottingham, Manchester and Oxford

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bahar)
    Has anyone heard from LSE? As in an offer/interview/rejection?

Or UCL or KCL?
    Bahar jan,
    LSE don't normally give offers until january 15th.I don't know if the school interviews people for law but they normally don't interview.
    LSE like to take their time over this and it'll be untill feb/March untill u get an offer from them (thats if u get an offer,if not they'll let u know earlier)
    I have applied to LSE and Nottingham but for Maths and Economics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HamaL)
    Bahar jan,
    LSE don't normally give offers until january 15th.I don't know if the school interviews people for law but they normally don't interview.
    LSE like to take their time over this and it'll be untill feb/March untill u get an offer from them (thats if u get an offer,if not they'll let u know earlier)
    I have applied to LSE and Nottingham but for Maths and Economics.
    I've heard nothing from UCL or LSE- but apparently some guy who I met at my Cambridge interview already has an offer from them :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the info- and good luck.

(Original post by Elle)
    I've heard nothing from UCL or LSE- but apparently some guy who I met at my Cambridge interview already has an offer from them :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by incaruin)
    Thanks for the info- and good luck.
    Thanks! You too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle)
    He's probably talking about ucl...LSE want the admission system to be fair so they wait untill the ucas deadline (15th jan) so they have all the applications and then make offers...which sounds fair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HamaL)
    He's probably talking about ucl...LSE want the admission system to be fair so they wait untill the ucas deadline (15th jan) so they have all the applications and then make offers...which sounds fair.
    Not necessarily true-two people at my school have had offers of AAA for Law at LSE.
    xxx Claire xxx

ReputationRep:
    I thought that LSE waited until the deadline date before making offers. I thought this was a policy across the board for all their courses. OH well there are obviously exceptions.
    UCL dont always interview I had a conditional offer from them when I applied (this was years ago though).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HamaL)
    No he said LSE.. lol- that worried me a bit!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle)
    No he said LSE.. lol- that worried me a bit!
    Hi all!

Well thanks for info etc about LSE. Since posting the msg over a week ago, I have been to Oxford for interview, and also got a unconditional offer (because I already have AAA since I'm a gap year student) from Kings. Quite pleased, because it was my first actual offer, although I'm not particularly worried because all the other students at St Hugh's College (that I applied to in Oxford) seemed to have applied to very similar, if not the same uni's for the same course, in many cases - and they hadn't heard anything either. I have also since found out that my friend has an interview at UCL in January - however again I'm not particularly worried because I wanted to get into KCL more than UCL, however the most important (apart from Oxford) being LSE. Obviously from what people have posted, some people say they wait until Jan/Feb and others don't agree - thanks for letting me know!

Good luck everyone - and let's try and keep an update on this forum of where you've heard from!

Merry Christmas as well!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.