Has anyone heard from Durham?

ReputationRep:
    yeh i got my offer today from st chads for economics

still hasnt appeared on ucas site, curiously

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nero076)
    yeh i got my offer today from st chads for economics

still hasnt appeared on ucas site, curiously
    Congratulations!!! I'm going for history at Collingwood. Still no word.

ReputationRep:
    Yup, I got an offer from Collingwood for Geology - all mu UCAS stuff has appeared too.

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer for George stephenson n all my stuff has arrived. Apparently thou the history department is leaving it till nearer the deadling this year as the number of applications has increased (well this is wot my best friend hu has applied to history was told - apparently she said that it also says so on the internet site.) Good luck xxxx

ReputationRep:
    No word so far...

ReputationRep:
    Yep, I've got a Collinwood offer for Maths - recieved it a couple of weeks ago...

ReputationRep:
    yep Ive got an offer for Geography, all on UCAS site now. But they changed me from Hatfield (the Quota was already full by September due to most of the places being taken by deffered applicants) and have given me St.Mary's which I dont want to go to so I am trying to change.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emzie)
    yep Ive got an offer for Geography, all on UCAS site now. But they changed me from Hatfield (the Quota was already full by September due to most of the places being taken by deffered applicants) and have given me St.Mary's which I dont want to go to so I am trying to change.
    I've got a friend at St Mary's, she hated the idea of an all-girls college at first but now loves it - apparently the lads give you more attention lol and it's got one of the best atmospheres, so don't be completely put off!

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer for collingwood for physics a couple of weeks ago

ReputationRep:
    I received an offer from Collingwood for Chemistry about a month ago.

ReputationRep:
    i got an offer to read geography at collingwood

ReputationRep:
    I applied to read Psychology @ Collingwood and I got an offer on the UCAS website, but I haven't received anything by mail. Do they send you something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vavavoom)
    I applied to read Psychology @ Collingwood and I got an offer on the UCAS website, but I haven't received anything by mail. Do they send you something?
    It'll come a few days after the web-site is updated usually...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theone)
    It'll come a few days after the web-site is updated usually...
    I know i'll get something from UCAS, but will Durham send something?

ReputationRep:
    I know i'll get something from UCAS, but will Durham send something?
    You should get a letter from your college saying they've made you an offer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theone)
    You should get a letter from your college saying they've made you an offer.
    Ooo cool cool . I'm so happy. I really want to go to Durham, but they're not the best in Psychology. DAMN. So I think i'm going to Nottingham. It sounds like a great place too. I just want to go to a beautiful place with great performing arts opportunities (eg. dance, musical theatre, choir), with a great psych course. I applied to Collingwood coz they put on a full scale musical every year

ReputationRep:
    I applied for Law at Durham and so far I've only got a letter informing me that the Durham application process takes longer than usual.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jbp20717)
    I applied for Law at Durham and so far I've only got a letter informing me that the Durham application process takes longer than usual.
    Yea I got that too!! Took three months for them to reply.

ReputationRep:
    Ooo cool cool . I'm so happy. I really want to go to Durham, but they're not the best in Psychology. DAMN. So I think i'm going to Nottingham. It sounds like a great place too. I just want to go to a beautiful place with great performing arts opportunities (eg. dance, musical theatre, choir), with a great psych course. I applied to Collingwood coz they put on a full scale musical every year
    Ooo Durham have finally given out offers for psychology? They'll be rejecting me soon then! Lol! I'm not too bothered as I want to choose Cardiff as my first choice anyway. I just wish they'd let me know either way...
    Durham aren't the best for psychology, no, but they're still quite good for it (they're in the top 20 at least). If you want a beautiful place, you can't really do much better than Durham!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.