Turn on thread page Beta

Why do i always end up with the same desk? watch

ReputationRep:
    YES, young Jedi

The force has many untold mysteries
    :eek: really.......................... .i should of took the red pill...always take the red one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by co co)
    aww diddums! its ok i love you! and dont worry your not gonna fail
    lol u jus want me for my avatar
    and guys ur rite im gona rite some stuff of my own on the desk now.. see how they like it .. hmmff :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaeda)
    lol u jus want me for my avatar
    and guys ur rite im gona rite some stuff of my own on the desk now.. see how they like it .. hmmff :p:
    and your body.......

do you know who i am yet? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaeda)
    Whenever i go in for an exam I always end up with the same crappy desk. Even though for every exam i have im sat in a different place each time but i always get the same desk and i know its the same cos of the grafitti on it:

"ur gonna fail",, "good luck moron ur gona need it",, "bez 4 lydia 4eva" and "fail with pride" to name a few. :mad:

And i cannot concentrate when i see this^!! Why do i have all the bad luck :confused:
    bored
    Maybe...heres a suggestion, make sum dua and u wnt have sum bad luck...always works a treat, serei and stop gettin distracted!!go study and dnt re read the messages on ur desk or waste time writing ur own!!!!lol.
    but sayin that i kno EXACTLY wat u mean
    Xxx

ReputationRep:
    yea some one told me ur gossip girl and i was shocked! (wtf is c0c0?)
    oh and who gave u my pic :eek:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.