Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    For months now i've had a desire to sing, not necessarily to be famous but just to be a singer.

It's becoming an absolute obsession, every spare moment alone I spend singing along to my ipod or Cd's dreaming of becoming even a pub singer :eek:

I just have the urge to be flamboyant at the moment, id just love the buzz of singing.

The only issue is that my voice sadly isnt great, its kareoke standard at best...but it really is my dream.

Ive even considered sort of abandoning my career plans (in business) to become some cheesy cabaret act in a cheesy resort in the Med.

Does anyone else have any odd urges or ideas!? or am I the only one contemplating throwing away my career for a 20mins gig in a Blackpool Bingo Hall :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    do some heavy metal, all you need is to able to scream.... no talent required :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

HEAR me out NOW!

YOUR GONNA LISTEN TO ME LIKE IT OR NOT

RIGHT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saiyamana)
    do some heavy metal, all you need is to able to scream.... no talent required :rolleyes:
    Not a bad idea!! all I'd need are some moshers with some instruments, and just scream "hate me!! RAAAAPE mee!!" or some random lyric over and over.

Im really big on Coldplay, U2 and Green Day at the moment tho, most of my hyperthetical 'set' would contain covers of them.

ReputationRep:
    ...i want to be in a war movie, i missed my chace of being in the one true film i wanted to be in...saving private ryan :mad:

ReputationRep:
    NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

HEAR me out NOW!

YOUR GONNA LISTEN TO ME LIKE IT OR NOT

RIGHT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    wuu linkin park.....just seen that vid on kerrang

ReputationRep:
    I wanted to be a popstar once. Thankfully I recovered from the obsession! :eek:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.