Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zaf1986)
    You are suggesting all Muslim men have 4 wives when you know it is clearly not true. In fact all the Muslim guys I know in the UK have 1 wife. They couldn't have 4 anyway, because its against the law.
    It supposed to be against the law, but they are being a tax rebate for every wife now, proving that muslims are above our laws according to blair. I never said they all have 4 wives, but there religion allows it which is alien to Britain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LC01)
    Their religion is not, since it is the same.
    well are they alien to ur culture or not overall....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LC01)
    It supposed to be against the law, but they are being a tax rebate for every wife now, proving that muslims are above our laws according to blair.
    What are you on about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jiggaman7)
    well are they alien to ur culture or not overall....
    Yes they are.

ReputationRep:
    What are you on about?
    Ok when you are married you get a small tax rebate, now the muslims have gone to the government demanding a rebate for every one of their wives, and the government has accepted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LC01)
    Ok when you are married you get a small tax rebate, now the muslims have gone to the government demanding a rebate for every one of their wives, and the government has accepted.
    Proof?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LC01)
    Yes they are.
    so to be accepted by people like you and not be alien...you have to be a christian of english origins?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LC01)
    True that, shows the difference between britain and other govts across the world. Other govts are very principalatarian (sp?) and will not make allowances in their jurisdiction for different cultures. Another reason why Britain is such a popular destination for immigrants.

ReputationRep:
    so to be accepted by people like you and not be alien...you have to be a christian of english origins?
    yep, well British.

ReputationRep:
    Proof?
    I will try to find a story online for you, I assure you its happening.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LC01)
    yep, well British.
    Yeah and you have to be called john smith and eat bread rolls and scampy all day and marry a woman called barbara.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by burtch)
    Yeah and you have to be called john smith and eat bread rolls and scampy all day and marry a woman called barbara.
    :rofl:

Don't forget: read the Daily Mail

ReputationRep:
    Course *slaps head*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LC01)
    yep, well British.
    NO im British trust me it says on my passport.....

...what you talk about is similar to hitler...having a country with white english people who are christian...its like your own little aryan race.....

....what if you are white of english orgin but an atheist....i presume you are then also an alien to traditional british culture??

ReputationRep:
    NO im British trust me it says on my passport.....

...what you talk about is similar to hitler...having a country with white english people who are christian...its like your own little aryan race.....

....what if you are white of english orgin but an atheist....i presume you are then also an alien to traditional british culture??
    NO im British trust me it says on my passport
    A piece of paper does not make you British
    what you talk about is similar to hitler
    Are you pro EU, because Hitler was the first to come up with the term European Union
    The person is not alien, no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LC01)

Are you pro EU, because Hitler was the first to come up with the term European Union

i think you'll find that BY LAW that piece of paper makes me British whatever you think so **** ***

is it not traditionally british to worship god and go to church on sundays??.....is it not in the long standing history of Britain to be a christian....and weren;t aetheists looked upon as scum even a hundred years ago in Britain??? so how come they aren;t alien to British culture any more??

ian huntley used to take care of a primary school and make sure it was clean for children....doesn't mean im pro-him......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LC01)

Is a Middle Eastern based religion alien to England. i.e. CHRISTIANITY.

ReputationRep:
    Christianity was imported from the middle east as well. The English were imported. Tea was- and still is- imported from China and India. Polygamy- as Tacitus pointed out- is an ancient British tradition, as is killing people for religious reasons. In short, islam, even- or perhaps especially- in its most extreme form- seems to have a lot in common with the Great British Traditions we are supposed to be so enthusiastic about.

ReputationRep:
    i think you'll find that BY LAW that piece of paper makes me British whatever you think so **** ***.
    Do you believe that Muslims in Britain should thus respect that same universal rule of law, and do you thus condemn the significant majority of British Muslims who wish to see Sharia law courts in the UK?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by burtch)
    unlike those mad racist dutch *******s
    Sorry?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.