Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Phonicsdude)
    Great attitude.
    At least I can put my comment down to logic and have an argument about it:
    Logic - as you see it! :rolleyes:

(Original post by Phonicsdude)
    I dont hate islam per se.
    I hate religion.
    Although I respect your right to be ignorant.
    Is this post an example of your 'logic'!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LC01)
    1.I mean by bloodline goes back in this country for thousends of years
    2.Its not hard to understand, a British person is not alien to Britain but his beliefs can be.
    Again, you have to show that your bloodline does go back thousands of years in Britain. Given that most of your- and our- ancestors were prehuman our bloodlines for hundreds of millions of years before that were not in Britain at all. You take a very short-term view of things. Fascism is, i would have thought, alien to Britain too, like the [French] term right-wing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LC01)
    2.I do realise that the romans brought christianity to Britain, but they have common values which is shared by the BNP.
    Gladiatorial combat, crucifixion, absolute power for madmen, orgies and central heating?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Weejimmie)
    Gladiatorial combat, crucifixion, absolute power for madmen, orgies and central heating?
    I was on about christians not rommans, sorry it was a bit vague.

ReputationRep:
    Wow! i didn't really expect so many replies, I just started this thread because some idiot insulted me and claimed the majority of people in this forum agreed, after 100 or so posts i think it's safe to say he's wrong.

So thanks to everyone who replied. Apart from LC01- you're just wrong, about pretty much everything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ayaan)
    Wow! i didn't really expect so many replies, I just started this thread because some idiot insulted me and claimed the majority of people in this forum agreed, after 100 or so posts i think it's safe to say he's wrong.

So thanks to everyone who replied. Apart from LC01- you're just wrong, about pretty much everything.
    Just wait a minute untill im drunk enough to find you funny. :beer:

ReputationRep:
    Who said i was joking? Don't let that emoticon fool you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Weejimmie)
    Vomitoriums are a necessity at BNP speeches, in case any sensible people are present.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.