Turn on thread page Beta

Christianity, which branch do you belong to? watch

ReputationRep:
    Baptist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ribomania)
    Ok all you wenches explain why you y ass wipes why drink and is so ****ng bade cos I consider it amazing
    Ooooh I be a wench, okies 'The body is a temple blah blah blah - no intoxincants...etc etx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jayjayjay)
    Ooooh I be a wench, okies 'The body is a temple blah blah blah - no intoxincants...etc etx
    u rock cos A. u r a babelicious (**** me *****
    B. u r a baptist lyk moi]

ReputationRep:
    I'm Church of Christ. My church follow the Bible and New Testament christianity. Getting more involved has let me realise how Paul said that there should be no divisions amongst us as Christians and the way other branches of Christianity carry on.

We're quite different from most mainstream churches because we tend to follow what the Bible teaches and when I tell people I'm from Church of Christ, people tend to say, "What? Is that like Protestant or something."

I'd be intrigued to discuss our differences more with you guys.

(Original post by Ribomania)
    blah
    i see...is that a popular view or just something you came up with? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    im a catholic and proud of it, although i have 2 admit some of its teachings r outdated, but i do go 2 mass every week.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.