Turn on thread page Beta

salter mark schemes for chemistry by design watch

ReputationRep:
    would anybody be able to send me any mark schemes for the chemistry by design unit. really would appreciate it coz i havent been through any of the papers in class and dont really understand any of the questions, totally screwed!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    bekaboo posted the mark scheme for june or jan 03 and i posted one a while back for jan 04 other than that ur jus gonna hav 2 wait 4 som1 els to post some

ReputationRep:
    Which topic? can we have a link please. i have them for June 03, Jan 04 and June 04

ReputationRep:
    Look down..... it was about 6 hours ago
    It's for June 03

I've also got... looks through pile... Jan 05, june 02, june 04... shud have some others upstairs or in bag... cos i think i've got every 1 - all for 2584

But urgh i really cant b bothered to type this much!! might see if i can scan some more in school

ReputationRep:
    Well i can email people the mark schemes i have to cut down on all ur typing, but i warn people they are pdf files and i put the 04 papers together, so they're about 8-9mb altogether.

Oh yeah do you still need past papers ??? i have some that i still havent written in and can scan for u, not many but some.

ReputationRep:
    geekypoo, how about uploading them to www.megaupload.com and posting the download link here, save you having to email to all the people that need them

ReputationRep:
    Well the June03 mark scheme is http://www.megaupload.com/?d=12DROMUU
    and both the Jan and Jun 04 mark schemes are on:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=12J9IHVF

ReputationRep:
    anyone have the jan05 markscheme??

ReputationRep:
    I shall be going into mycollege tomorrow to check some of hte answers, so i would have a markscheme but not hte official one

ReputationRep:
    ok, that would be good thanks

ReputationRep:
    Im not really sure if the college has the mark scheme as i think the teachers had to all work through the paper themselves, but i guess thats why we got the markschemes for the other papers as their answers may not be correct.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 12, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Keele University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  2. University of Melbourne
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  3. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.