Turn on thread page Beta

Can somone please confirm the timeline for the next Threshold Applications as I think I should be
    doing something about it. I began Teaching in Sept 1994, one point up the ladder, due to some
    relevant work experience. I have two responsibilty points for a course I co-ordinate - although this
    info. is probably superfluous.

Thank you

BF

"Bob Friend" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    [q1]> Can somone please confirm the timeline for the next Threshold Applications as I think I should be[/q1]
    [q1]> doing something about it. I began Teaching in Sept 1994, one point up the ladder, due to some[/q1]
    [q1]> relevant work experience. I[/q1]
    have
    [q1]> two responsibilty points for a course I co-ordinate - although this info.[/q1]
    is
    [q1]> probably superfluous.[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]> Thank you[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]> BF[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]

try here http://www.teachernet.gov.uk/Managem...rformancethres hold/

---
    Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
    Version: 6.0.377 / Virus Database: 211 - Release Date: 15/07/2002

In article <[email protected] om>, Bob Friend <[email protected]> writes
    [q1]>Can somone please confirm the timeline for the next Threshold Applications as I think I should be[/q1]
    [q1]>doing something about it. I began Teaching in Sept 1994, one point up the ladder, due to some[/q1]
    [q1]>relevant work experience. I have two responsibilty points for a course I co-ordinate - although[/q1]
    [q1]>this info. is probably superfluous.[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]>Thank you[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]>BF[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]>Applications to the head by 30th September, however there are no forms[/q1]
    as the website doesn't work and they have no printed ones till August as I rang up yesterday.

--
    Sue Pearson

In article <[email protected] .com>, Liane Crosby <[email protected]> writes
    [q1]>Have tried the website again. This link should take you to the page to download the info and[/q1]
    [q1]>application form.[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]>http://www.teachernet.gov.uk/managem...rformancethres[/q1]
    [q1]>hold/thresholdapplicationpacks/[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]>"Liane Crosby" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...[/q1]
    [q2]>> I managed to download the form off the website last week and have[/q2]
    printed
    [q1]>it[/q1]
    [q2]>> out. Could send copies when I am in work later this week if you want.[/q2]
    [q2]>>[/q2]
    [q2]>> Liane East Shore School[/q2]
    [q2]>>[/q2]
    [q2]>>Thanks, the link woks but it won't download, apparently the wonderful[/q2]
    new fast server doesn't work!
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]

--
    Sue Pearson

I managed to download the form off the website last week and have printed it out. Could send copies
    when I am in work later this week if you want.

Liane East Shore School

Have tried the website again. This link should take you to the page to download the info and
    application form.

http://www.teachernet.gov.uk/managem...rformancethres
    hold/thresholdapplicationpacks/

"Liane Crosby" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    [q1]> I managed to download the form off the website last week and have printed[/q1]
    it
    [q1]> out. Could send copies when I am in work later this week if you want.[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]> Liane East Shore School[/q1]

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.