Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    How many rep did u get for that post?
    only from 2 people... i don't gte people who give rep- they give it to people who posted 'the 5th post after this one' or someone who goes 'i want rep'.... but they don't actually give it for soemthing that could be vaguely useful and that people want to know...

and is my avatar really that annoying?

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    only from 2 people... i don't gte people who give rep- they give it to people who posted 'the 5th post after this one' or someone who goes 'i want rep'.... but they don't actually give it for soemthing that could be vaguely useful and that people want to know...

and is my avatar really that annoying?

lou xxx
    I think ur avatar is ahhh different. I really liked ur first one i.e. the barbie ones because they were suggestive... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    I think ur avatar is ahhh different. I really liked ur first one i.e. the barbie ones because they were suggestive... :rolleyes:
    you don't like it! i got fed up of the barbie + tried to find another, but didn't like any of them. and other people have barbie now so i wanted to be different. barbie...suggestive... i can assure you that wasn't my reason for choosing it *polishes halo*

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    you don't like it! i got fed up of the barbie + tried to find another, but didn't like any of them. and other people have barbie now so i wanted to be different. barbie...suggestive... i can assure you that wasn't my reason for choosing it *polishes halo*

lou xxx
    I think that people should choose one avatar and stick to it (I've only ever had 1). That way it's easier to see who's posting what. When Petrozzi got rid of his Ovaltine avatar, it was like the end of an era.

P.S. The new avatar is nicer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    I think that people should choose one avatar and stick to it (I've only ever had 1). That way it's easier to see who's posting what. When Petrozzi got rid of his Ovaltine avatar, it was like the end of an era.

P.S. The new avatar is nicer.
    i know, i never got used to dave with his new one... it just wasn't him *but other people had robbed it*... he's gone now anyway...

i changed mine cos other people have barbie's and i wanted to a bit more unique than that... anyway it's the same kinda stupid theme....

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    i know, i never got used to dave with his new one... it just wasn't him *but other people had robbed it*... he's gone now anyway...

i changed mine cos other people have barbie's and i wanted to a bit more unique than that... anyway it's the same kinda stupid theme....

lou xxx
    Good old Petrozzi - is he definitely gone? That's such a shame - another one of the 'forum originals' who have moved on.

The whole 'pinkiness' theme is still evident in your new avatar, and it certainly beats Barbie (or Cindy, whatever), so I say stick with it.

ReputationRep:
    Good old Petrozzi - is he definitely gone? That's such a shame - another one of the 'forum originals' who have moved on.

The whole 'pinkiness' theme is still evident in your new avatar, and it certainly beats Barbie (or Cindy, whatever), so I say stick with it.
    yes he has definately gone... i don't blame him at all. he sent me a pm a couple of days ago telling me... he came online a bit ago, but only to rep me (cos he lurves me)...

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    yes he has definately gone... i don't blame him at all. he sent me a pm a couple of days ago telling me... he came online a bit ago, but only to rep me (cos he lurves me)...

lou xxx
    That's a shame, I enjoyed his odd sense of humour and trivial posts. Did he say what his reason for leaving was?

ReputationRep:
    That's a shame, I enjoyed his odd sense of humour and trivial posts. Did he say what his reason for leaving was?
    to get away from u

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.