Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    my younger sister looks older than me.

ReputationRep:
    I look 12. Well, i have long hair, y'know...

ReputationRep:
    lol im 17 and i look about 14, still get child fares on buses which is good coz its like 50p cheaper, only ever been asked my age once.
    But it sucks coz when ever i go to by a dvd thats a 15 i always have to show Id, and i cnt go with my m8s to the pub or anything coz i always get chucked out. grrrrr, have to wait till im 18

ReputationRep:
    I look a bit younger than I actually am, I'm 18 but only 5ft tall. I think my makeup, hair and clothes help make me look about 17 though so its not too bad. I don't really mind how old I look anymore, I've got my ID if I want to go to a bar or whatever. It did suck waiting for my 18th though!

ReputationRep:
    Most people look younger than they are at 16... it's nothing to stress about. I knew someone who looked about 10 when he was 17. He's 21 now, about 6 foot 2, receeding hairline and fat. He looks about 30.

I think you're better off looking young. Make the most of it.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.