Turn on thread page Beta

I'm turning into a big fat heffer! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by horrorfansteph)
    wow!! i sorta know how you're feeling!!! i tried on some clothes i hadn't worn for about a month or so and they didn't fit at all so i had to chuck them out!(emarrassingly!!) i couldn';t believe it. and yet i don't think i look any bigger on my stomach. oh well =( i'm gonna try what you guys say above, but i excercise alot anyway!
    Maybe you have toned up, muscle weighs more than fat.

ReputationRep:
    Lozza, I bet you still dance your socks off on the night! It's no biggie.

ReputationRep:
    Hun, you're turning into a big, fat heffer? Well, I am a big, fat heffer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lozza)
    i keep saying, i am fat!!!! *moos loudly*

i want to be skinny. i'm normally skinny. hence i'm fat compared to how i normally am. i don't care if some people don't consider size 10-12 fat. i do, because it's fat for me.
    Yeah I know what you mean. I am a size 10 and want to go back to an 8! It just looks better on my frame! Its so hard losing those last few pounds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feelthesunshine)
    Lozza, I bet you still dance your socks off on the night! It's no biggie.
    Yeah, but it's not the same if you're in jeans because you're too much of a moo to fit in your dress you've bought! Frankly I'm a bit worried that I'm going to be going around my ball with my trousers round my ankles because I bought my dj last year and it's errm a little big now

A.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No Future)
    Hun, you're turning into a big, fat heffer? Well, I am a big, fat heffer!
    I saw myself as a big, fat heffer when I was inpatient for anorexia. I somehow think my perception of myself wasn't entirely accurate.

If you look hard enough for certain sites, I'm sure you'll find plenty of 'tips' (Discussed in another thread).

Try: Detox diet.
    Saunas
    'Body Shapers'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foolfarian)
    yeh you caught me, am only a wee lad. have medium frame but am 5'8.
    Ooh, that was triggersom.

I hover around the 8 stone mark (and am 5' 5" and a woman) and my docs tell me this is acceptable - if a litle low). What's going on? Are they all mad, chubby, chasers who are involved in an international conspiracy to fatten up the world's female population :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lozza)
    i keep saying, i am fat!!!! *moos loudly*

i want to be skinny. i'm normally skinny. hence i'm fat compared to how i normally am. i don't care if some people don't consider size 10-12 fat. i do, because it's fat for me.
    Perhaps you might like to consider the impact your words have on others.

Dress size often has more to do with body shape than body size.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't read the whole thread but i can give you a few tips, basically yes cardio in the morning is the best way to do things and it needs to be of a medium-high intensity (but you don't want to be to out of breath) as this would be more of a cardiac workout not a fat loss workout.
    Keep your heart rate at about 140 beat per min. Lower your carb intake (but not to drastically) and im a firm believer that going below the required daily calorie intake is not needed or any faster than just creating a calorie deficit at the correct time of day (e.g. before and after your cardio)

Trust me i am currently loosing weight myself as im a bodybuilder and want to be cut for holiday, i don't go under the recommended daily calorie intake and still loose plenty of fat this way and i also maintain my muscle so that when i stop dieting i don't instantly re gain all of the fat ive lost.

The people who are saying run as hard as you can are just wrong, this will not put you in the optimum zone for burning fat.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 14, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.