Turn on thread page Beta

I'm meeting Bono on the 19th. He personally got us FREE V.I.P tickets!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    :p: hehe class or what? used to be mates with my parents, and my uncles tours with them everywhere.oh yeah and we are related :cool: ....he's married to my uncles sister. does that make me any sort of relation at all? lol! get to go and meet the band and that and all the other famous people going! i'm not even that big a fan or anything....got their latest album though! :eek: (it's a bit poo). any ideas of what to say to him lol? :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

ReputationRep:
    your uncles sisters is your aunti

ReputationRep:
    bono?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by co co)
    my thoughts exactly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by co co)

not if my uncle is my uncles because he's married to my auntie.......does that make sense??? i think he's my uncle in law or something! i don't know the technical term dude :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow im confused

ReputationRep:
    Bono. Hooray

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ajdabrill)
    not if my uncle is my uncles because he's married to my auntie.......does that make sense??? i think he's my uncle in law or something! i don't know the technical term dude :rolleyes:
    ohhh

so your aunty's husbands sister is your...

nope

no relation

ReputationRep:
    oh yer! now i understand....carry on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brown Eyed Girl)
    Oh wow im confused

ok i'll try the even more confusing way to explain it! my mum's sister is married to jack. jack is my uncle. jacks sister is bonos wife. ja? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sqa7)
    ohhh

so your aunty's husbands sister is your...

nope

no relation

damn, you sure? can't i be a second nephew in law or something crazy like that?! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    :: runs from very confusing thread::

ReputationRep:
    awww your so lucky

ReputationRep:
    Wow- you're related to St. Bono. If you see his buddy Geldof you could you pass on this message: "You're not half as cool as you think you are". Cheers.

ReputationRep:
    i thought you meant the tsr member bono aka nima

ReputationRep:
    i can think of many people id like to meet infront of him, eg people who've actually done something profound or useful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    i thought you meant the tsr member bono aka nima

lol no i didn't even know there was someone know as that or i would have made it clearer. THE Bono

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by englishstudent)
    Wow- you're related to St. Bono. If you see his buddy Geldof you could you pass on this message: "You're not half as cool as you think you are". Cheers.

won't he just punch me? lol :eek:

ReputationRep:
    ok i'll try the even more confusing way to explain it! my mum's sister is married to jack. jack is my uncle. jacks sister is bonos wife. ja? :p:
    So your Aunt and Uncle's brother-in-law is Bono; and your Uncle's sister is Bono's wife.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren18)
    So your Aunt and Uncle's brother-in-law is Bono; and your Uncle's sister is Bono's wife.

yeah i think that's right :confused:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.