Turn on thread page Beta

I'm meeting Bono on the 19th. He personally got us FREE V.I.P tickets!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ajdabrill)
    won't he just punch me? lol :eek:
    He would, but not if you punch him first then run away very quickly.

Or hide behind Bono, I'm sure he'd protect you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mmjp)

i'll try the infamous barge pole technique

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ajdabrill)
    :p: hehe class or what? used to be mates with my parents, and my uncles tours with them everywhere.oh yeah and we are related :cool: ....he's married to my uncles sister. does that make me any sort of relation at all? lol! get to go and meet the band and that and all the other famous people going! i'm not even that big a fan or anything....got their latest album though! :eek: (it's a bit poo). any ideas of what to say to him lol? :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

He got you 'VIP' tickets to met him? Why don't you do a good deed and sell the tickets on ebay then give the money to charity. I'd like to see Bono give money to charity... *Remains calm in a quagmire of moral corruption*

"any ideas of what to say to him lol?"

As a Bible reader Bono has seemingly missed the line "forget self and carry the cross". He has done neither with all his money and life of celebrity shameful gluttony. Their music is dull and boring and they got where they are as people feel sorry for them as they've been about for so long. Just like a dose of crabs.

Bono once said "Only God knows what goes on behind these glasses..." Id love to know what that is Bono. Really...

ReputationRep:
    I like their music, despite only starting to listen to it a month ago.

I couldn't really comment on his charitbale / non-charitable nature, I've never seen his bank account, how he spends his money, nor do I really know what he does to help others in his spare time to any real extent, but he seems a nice enough bloke.

(Original post by mmjp)

:rofl: haha!!

U2 RULE!!!

i want vip tickets!!! :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    Who the hell is Bono....and whoever he is can you shut up. I cant stand people who show off :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    What is the relevance of this thread?? Was it for u to tell us that u are related to BONO?? Well, in that case, I am related to THE QUEEN!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pggirl)
    What is the relevance of this thread?? Was it for u to tell us that u are related to BONO?? Well, in that case, I am related to THE QUEEN!!!!!
    :dito:

what makes you think you're so special that you can just go and start a thread waiting that people go: OMG YOURE RELATED TO BONO OMMMMG YOURE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL....I SOOO WANNA BE YOU :love:

:mad: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wild thing)
    :dito:

what makes you think you're so special that you can just go and start a thread waiting that people go: OMG YOURE RELATED TO BONO OMMMMG YOURE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL....I SOOO WANNA BE YOU :love:

:mad: :mad:
    He was just sharing his excitement. I think you lot need to calm down. :mad:

Who the hell is Bono....and whoever he is can you shut up. I cant stand people who show off :rolleyes:
    chill darling :love:

*calms lu down*

she will be ok in a minute peeps!!

(Original post by mxox)
    Agreed

OMG YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOO KOOOL!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    i'm related to the guy in the esure advert! yeah the mouse! i am so cool, goin to see his advert v.i.p pass backstage an everything. what shall i say to to him?

p.s aj, if you can get me a ticket please thanks! lol..

(Original post by unknown_system)
    i'm related to the guy in the esure advert! yeah the mouse! i am so cool, goin to see his advert v.i.p pass backstage an everything. what shall i say to to him?

p.s aj, if you can get me a ticket please thanks! lol..
    wow thats so kooooooooooolll!!!!!!!!!!! you rock!! :rock: haha :rofl: :toofunny:

Stop taking the mickey! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flukey)
    wow thats so kooooooooooolll!!!!!!!!!!! you rock!! :rock: haha :rofl: :toofunny:

Stop taking the mickey! lol
    wot its true, his real name is berberth not mr. mouse :rolleyes: , yeah hes my uncles step cousins sister or sumit like that i cant remember now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mxox)
    I calm down when I want to :mad: :mad: :mad:

hey jamie!!:hello:

ReputationRep:
    it is kinda cool when you find out stuff like this though.

i found out my mum was adopted, apparently her parents were irish i went and told the world i was irish. i was excited, so what? mym aso used to be ian brodie fromt he lightning seeds dentist before he moved to London, i thought that was pretty ****ing cool too.. we erm wont mention that she stared down mel c (spicegirls) gob too, and that at one point i really really loved telling people.. oh god i was such a child..

hey jamie!!:hello:
    hey Lu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hello:

How are you tonight? :love:

(Original post by kalibantre)
    it is kinda cool when you find out stuff like this though.

i found out my mum was adopted, apparently her parents were irish i went and told the world i was irish. i was excited, so what? mym aso used to be ian brodie fromt he lightning seeds dentist before he moved to London, i thought that was pretty ****ing cool too.. we erm wont mention that she stared down mel c (spicegirls) gob too, and that at one point i really really loved telling people.. oh god i was such a child..
    you ****ing rock! :rock:

(Original post by unknown_system)
    wot its true, his real name is berberth not mr. mouse :rolleyes: , yeah hes my uncles step cousins sister or sumit like that i cant remember now.
    :toofunny: hahahaha!

Your uncles step cousins sisters PET?????? lol

ReputationRep:
    Well he can make whatever thread he wants to!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Its a free forum :tsr: . You were voicing your opinion and I was voicing mine.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.