Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi there everyone..

please help me.. i think im doing the no 2 question. i see that no one is discussing this question

"If facts by themselves never prove or disprove anything, what else is involved in the proof of a statement?"

here, what are the arguments... we know that facts cannot prove or disprove because it is only a piece of information, it is all up to the analysers to make the conclusion. this is why we have so many diff interpretation on the same fact!

if we want to go for "what else is involved" .. then are we looking for logic? the use of proper language? the use of scientific research as in social science? but what are the arguments...

please help me.. I'm confused

thanks..

azri of malaysia

ReputationRep:
    I think im going to do the same topic, but i have no idea what to write!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.